作者 主题: 【DoSW&SL】Eliohann/Cerberus/Neurosis, the Dragon and the Ghost  (阅读 12516 次)

副标题: Ghost in the machine! The One with datajack! The multiple-personalitied! 翻译:薛猫

离线 NewAlbionDrone

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 590
  • 苹果币: 3
  • Vive la Monad!
以下内容来自三版Dragons of the Sixth World p162-164

ELIOHANN
Adult Western Dragoo

by Neurosis
伊里奥海恩
成年西方龙

发帖人:神经症
剧透 -   :
The great dragon Celedyr does not carry as much name-tocompany recognition as Lofwyr and Saeder-Krupp; nevertheless
those who are even marginally interested in Transys Neuronet are
aware now that Celedyr is just as inextricably linked. Celeclyr isn't
the sole dragon involved, however. Keeping him company in the
trenches is a malachite-green dragon named Eliohann. In fact.
Ellohann may be the key that allows Transys to crad< the barrier to
developing Nlatrix connections for the selection of (par)animals
listed In Dunkelzahn's Will. And how is this, you might ask?
Because Eliohann ls the only known dragon to have a functioning datajack.
o Hold on a tic-If Eliohann has a working datajack. why hasn't
anyone announced ft before this? Doesn't he want to cash in on
Dunkelzahn's will? You have to admit that this Is pretty big news.
Whaf's the story behind ft?
○Lex Talionis
巨龙塞勒迪尔(Celedyr)的名字不像洛菲尔对应赛达尔-克虏伯一样有着等同于公司的认知度,但那些哪怕只是对超统神经网络公司(Transys Neuronet)有稍微了解的人都会知道塞勒迪尔和这家公司密不可分。但参与其中的龙不止塞勒迪尔,他的同伴还有一头全身孔雀石绿、名为伊里奥海恩的龙。事实上,伊里奥海恩或许是超统公司能够突破难关、为黑牙(Dunkelzahn)遗嘱上的(超)生物创造矩阵联络的关键。你可能会问,为什么是这样?
因为伊里奥海恩是已知唯一一头拥有可用数据插口的龙。
o等等——如果伊里奥海恩有能用的数据插口,怎么之前没有人发通告?他难道不想从黑牙的遗嘱分一杯羹。你得承认这是大新闻。背后有什么由来?
o Lex Tallonls
剧透 -   :
o It's o simple story. but It happened about ten years ago. It started with an R&D company called Emerging Futures. which was
under contract with Ares to try and hook animals upto the Matrix.
When that didn't work. they turned to paranlmals and managed
to catch Eliohann.Itwas Emerging Futures who Installed the dragon's datajack.
Ares. however,had not officially authorized this project; It was
one of their ambitious middle managers. After Ares found out
what was happening, Ellohann had already figured out the way
the world worked and bought the majority of Emerging Futures'
shares. putttng him In charge. He had Just jacked Into the Matrix
for the first ttme-an excruciattng experience which brought
obout a temporary case of amnesia afterword-when o professional hit team hired by Ares arrived. Eliohonn, maddened from
the pain. managed to escape. Those with cooler heads at Ares
prevailed and later negottated for buying Emerging Futures and
hiring Eliohann as o researcher. Instead.
o Cerberus
o故事很简单,发生在十年前,要从一家叫做浮现未来(Emerging Future)的研发公司讲起,这家公司和阿瑞斯签订了协议,目的是把动物连上矩阵。失败后,他们转向了超生物,还成功抓住了伊里奥海恩。是浮现未来给这头龙装上了数据插口。
然而阿瑞斯官方并没有同意这个计划,执行者是他们一个野心勃勃的中层管理。当阿瑞斯发现时,伊里奥海恩已经理解了世界的运作方式,并买下了浮现未来大部分股份,让自己成为了话事人。他第一次接入了矩阵——痛苦的体验,之后还让他短暂失忆——随后一队阿瑞斯雇佣的武装部队攻了进来。因痛苦而疯狂的伊里奥海恩成功逃脱了。头脑比较冷静阿瑞斯高层占了上风,他们之后和伊里奥海恩交涉买下了浮现未来并雇佣他作为研究员。
o刻耳柏洛斯
剧透 -   :
o Speaking of yourself in the third person, Cerberus? Perhaps that
datajack Isn't working as well as it should be, or your time In the
Matrix hos affected you more than you believe.
o Grier
o I remember you. Ms. Grier; let's just say that you occupy o special place In my thoughts. While the original datajack Installed
years ago had been troublesome, the upgraded datajacks I now
bear courtesy of Transys Neuronet are a vast Improvement.You
have no Idea what I con accomplish here.
o Cerberus
o在用第三人称谈论自己,刻耳柏洛斯?可能你的数据接口出毛病了,或者是矩阵对你的影响比你以为的要大。
oGrier
o我记得你,Grier女士。这么说吧,你在我的思绪占中有特别的位置。虽然很多年前安装的数据插口是不太好用,但现在这个升级后的接口——我向超统神经网络公司致敬——有了巨大进步。你无法想象我能在这里做到什么。
o刻尔柏洛斯
剧透 -   :
Back in 2057, Celedyr and the people at Transys Neuronet
first learned of Eliohann's existence and capabilities. Since
Eliohann was an employee of Ares at the time, as well as the head
of Emerging Futures (the company which had Installed the datajack), convincing Eliohann to defect to Transys required series of
negotiations and shadowruns. I was involved in the most important run-E.liohann's extraction--and after what my team and I
went through. I've made it my personal duty to keep up with
events concerning both of them.
在2057年,塞勒迪尔和超统神经网络公司的其他人第一次知道了伊里奥海恩的存在和他的能力。鉴于那时伊里奥海恩还是阿瑞斯的雇员,还是浮现未来的负责人,说服他叛逃至超统需要一系列交涉以及狂奔行动。我参与了最重要的一次狂奔——移除伊里奥海恩,和我的队伍经历了那次狂奔后,我把密切关注与两者相关的事件作为我个人的义务。
剧透 -   :
o Nice fiction, but It doesn't quite jive. Neurosis was the name of
the decker on that run. but he died; Ares black IC scorched his
brain.Ellohann picked up the Neurosis name and started using It.
just like Cerberus.The dragon's got multiple personality disorder and probably bigger problems-thanks to the chrome In his
head. Animals. dragons or not. were never meant to Jack In.
o Burning Chrome
o Let that become your mantra Delusion becomes you
o Tsongoro
o故事不错,但都是胡说八道。神经症是那次狂奔的碟客,他死了:阿瑞斯的黑IC烧掉了他的脑袋。伊里奥海恩捡起这个名字给自己用,就像刻尔柏洛斯这个名字。这头龙有多重人格失调症——可能还有更大的毛病,都是因为他头部的铬合金。动物,不管是不是龙,就不该接入矩阵。
oBurning Chrome
o就让那成为你的真言,你就活在幻想中吧。
oTsangara
剧透 -   :
It's after the reading of Dunkelzahn's will that things truly get
interesting. Eliohann seems driven to give other creatures the
ability to jack In as he does. Not only that, but there's another,
related entry In the will that he's been given the green light to
pursue: communication between the very same species he wants
to plug jacks into. Some sources in Transys say that he views
communication as the logical next step after the installation of a
datajack or other Matrix connection. Should he be successful at
that, It will net him an Island of his choice in the Caymans.
正是黑牙的遗嘱宣读后事情才变得有趣。伊里奥海恩似乎一心让其它生物也像他一样获得接入能力。不只这样,在另一相关课题上他也被大开绿灯:安装上数据接口的动物之间的交流。有超统公司的来源称他把交流视作安装了数据接口或其它矩阵连接后必然的一步。若成功完成这一课题,他将按自己的意愿得到开曼群岛中的一座。
剧透 -   :
o A good spot for a new Transys Neuronet facility.
o MesoStlm
o More likely that's where Emerging Futures will end up. Right now
It's settled uncomfortably among Transys Neuronet's holdings In
the London area.
o Shetonl
o There're also the four accounts with Zurich-Orbital to wonder
about. Notice how Dunkelzahn always mentioned specific
amounts of nuyen In the will? No such mention with the Z-0
accounts It could be money. but my bet is information.
o Consplr-1-see
o是个建超统神经网络公司新设施的好地方。
oMesoStim
o更像是给浮现未来的。现在浮现未来挤在超统神经网络公司伦敦地区的房产里。
oShetani
o还有四个苏黎世-轨道银行的账户值得猜测。注意到了吗,黑牙在遗嘱里都会特别注明新円的数目?没有提及Z-O的账户。可能是钱,但我猜是信息。
oConspir-I-see
剧透 -   :
Eliohann's fascination with technology and the Matrix has
led him to investigate the culture surrounding them, as well. His
Matrix Icon, a silver three-headed mastiff with glowing green
eyes, has been spotted wandering in Matrix dubs, partaking in
games and even taking in a Silicon Surfers concert.
伊里奥海恩沉迷技术和矩阵,这也让他调查起有关两种的文化。有人发现他的矩阵图标,一只眼放绿光的三头银犬,在矩阵俱乐部闲逛、赌博,甚至有一次还参加了硅基冲浪客(Silicon Surfers)的演唱会。
剧透 -   :
o He's not there just to see the sights; he's there checking out his
Investments. I hove It on good authority that he owns part of the
Silicon Surfers' management. Between cracking the management's Matrix node through on Aztechnology backdoor and
demonstrating some very shrewd business sense. they were quick
to bring Eilohann aboard.
o NeonWrallh
o I've heard that. Any truth to the rumor that he's setting up an
Independent record label? I know a few artists who'd be Interested. dragon or no dragon. Just because they'd like to travel In the
some circles as the Surfers.
o SonlC
o That's just noise. MCT Is puffing that out as a screen behind
which they can try to talk to Eliohann. They make it look like their
media divisions want to help him out. when It's really the bullyboys
from Parashield.The Big D's money still draws them.
o Slipstream
o他到那不只是为了观光,他在检查自己的资产。我有可靠来源证实他持有硅基冲浪客的部分管理权。在利用阿兹科技的后门骇掉管理矩阵节点(management's Martix node)和展现一点精明的商业头脑之间,他们选择了让伊里奥海恩加入。
oNeon Wraith
o我听说过。据说他在组建独立唱片厂牌,是真的吗?我知道有几个艺术家感兴趣,是龙也好不是也罢,他们只是想和冲浪客在一个圈子。
oSonic
o只是烟雾弹。三津滨设下的假象,他们躲在后面想和伊里奥海恩对话。他们装成媒体分部,打算帮他一把,实际上是伞兵盾的打手。D老爹的钱吸引着他们。
oSlipstream

« 上次编辑: 2019-08-05, 周一 01:24:01 由 马非鱼 »
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably an Andrik

离线 NewAlbionDrone

• 版主
  • Vive la Monad!
Re: 【DoSW&SL】Eliohann
« 回帖 #1 于: 2017-11-25, 周六 19:13:52 »
以下内容来自四版 Street Legends P120-123
时间线:2073
CERBERUS
刻尔柏洛斯

引用
VITAL STATS: CERBERUS
生理数据:刻尔柏洛斯

The normal vital statistics do not apply to Cerberus.
普通的生理数据不适用于刻尔柏洛斯
Post by: Plan 9
发帖人:计划9
剧透 -   :
A little over a week ago, a file appeared on my commlink.
Just appeared there, slipped past my spam filter (and for that matter, my firewall) with nary a blip. After I got over the initial paranoia—you know, going over my commlink with a finetoothed comb three times, looking for what they took, what they changed—I was more than a little intrigued. So I read the thing. And I did some digging. And what I found out was, frankly, shocking. And yes, this is coming from me. The file was a jumbled mess of declassified and redacted
internal memoranda, dating from all the way back in 2050 right up until this year, concerning something called Project Cerberus. The notes included with it said that it had been put together by a hacker named Neurosis. When I realized what I was looking at, I got the chills immediately. If you don’t realize why yet, don’t worry, I’ll explain. Project Cerberus got its start with a Seattlebased R&D company called Emerging Futures, which back in the dog days of the ‘50s was under contract to Ares to try and hook animals up to the Matrix.
一个多星期以前,一份文件出现在我的通讯链里。它凭空出现,滑过我的垃圾邮件过滤(更重要的,我的防火墙),一点动静都没有。在我克服了最初的多疑之后——你知道的,用细毛刷筛了通讯链三次,检查他们拿走了什么、更改了什么——我感到不只一点好奇。所以我读了这东西。还搜索了一番。我发现的东西,老实说,让人震惊。是的,这是我说的。这份文件混乱不堪,充满被解密的、被删除过的内部纪要,从2050一直到今年,内容是关于一个叫刻尔柏洛斯计划(Project Cerberus)的东西。文件附带的留言称这是一个叫神经症的黑客整理的。当我意识到我在看着什么,我立马浑身发抖。如果你还没意识到,不要担心,我会解释。刻尔柏洛斯计划由西雅图一个叫浮现未来的研发公司启动,具体要追溯到糟糕的50年代,浮现未来与阿瑞斯签订合同研究将动物弄上矩阵。
剧透 -   :
> Why?
> snopes
> the thinking of the day—and ya gotta remember that this is back when smartFrames and sks were considered bleeding edge—was that they could create literal matrix watchdogs . leverage the processing power of an organic brain for matrix security . cheaper, more effective agents was theidea . As history makes it clear, it didn’t exactly work out .
> Bull
> smartFrames? sks? never mind . I don’t want to know .
> /dev/grrl
>为啥?
> Bull
>那个时代的思考方式——你们得记得那时智能计算机(smart frame)和SK*都被看作前沿科技——认为能够创造出字面意义上的矩阵看门狗,将生体大脑的运算能力用于矩阵安全,重点是更廉价、更有效的代理。**正如历史所阐明,这个想法并没有成功。
>智能计算机?SK?别在意,我不想知道
> /dev/grrl
(*译注:SK,Semi-Autonomous Knowbot,半自主知识机器人,一种能够学习、成长并做出随机决策的高级程序。)
(**译注:现在他们有了超链矩阵看门狗,“更廉价,更有效”。=_=)
剧透 -   :
Emerging Futures got bought out by Ares, and then it got
taken over by Transys Neuronet in 2057. Then, after the Second Crash, it became part of NeoNET along with Transys during the merger. According to the files I was leaked, the single largest budgetary draw of Emerging Futures has always been something called Project Cerberus, a codename that refers to none other than Eliohann, who from the 2050s until Crash 2.0 was both the CEO of Emerging Futures and the sole test subject of Project Cerberus.
阿瑞斯买下了浮现未来,之后2057年浮现未来又被超统神经网络公司归入旗下。随后,第二次矩阵崩溃后,它和超统一起并入新网。根据透露给我的文件,浮现未来最大一块预算给了一个叫刻尔柏洛斯计划的东西,这个名称所指的唯有伊里奥海恩,他从2050年至崩溃2.0期间既是浮现未来的CEO,也是刻尔柏洛斯计划唯一的实验体。
剧透 -   :
Eliohann was the only dragon known to have a functioning datajack installed. Back in 2047, he was your ordinary, runof-the-mill western dragon, and he spent most of his time wandering around the Sinsearach Tribal lands near Tír Tairngire. He was just a kid—whatever that means by dragon standards, anyway—when he was abducted (by shadowrunners) and turned into a guinea pig in an Emerging Futures laboratory. The early-generation datajack they fitted him with was not without complications, which is a nice way of saying that the cognitive dissonance it caused him drove him insane.
伊里奥海恩是已知唯一一头安装了可用数据接口的龙。在2047年,他还是头普通、平凡的西方龙,大部分时间游荡在泰瑞盖尔精灵国(Tír Tairngire)附近的先祖部落(sinsearach  tribe)领土周围。他被(狂奔者)绑架是还是个孩子——不管以龙的标准是有多少岁,却成了浮现未来实验室的白老鼠。他们给他安装的早期数据接口并非没有并发症——对那种让他发狂的意识错乱,这还是好听的说法。
剧透 -   :
> I actually feel bad for him . Imagine being kidnapped and experimented on like that .
> sunshine
> Aw, lookit da poor cuddly widdle dwagon . give me a fucking break .
> jimmy no
Before, during, and after his freak-out, Eliohann was able
to learn quite a bit about the way the world worked through the live Matrix connection that Emerging Futures provided him with (or some might say forced upon him). Enough, apparently, to arrange—using a combination of the Matrix and astral projection—for intermediaries to purchase a majority share in the Emerging Futures corporation on his behalf. Eliohann was, quite literally, a self-made dragon.
> so he bought the company that he was a test subject of … while he was a test subject? Well color me impressed .
> kat o’ nine tales
>我真为他难过。想象一下被绑架还被拿去做实验。
>sunshine
>哦,看看这头可怜又可爱的小龙龙。TM让我歇会吧。
>Jimmy No

在他疯掉之前、之中和之后,伊里奥海恩用浮现未来提供(有的人可能称之为强加)的活体矩阵连接学习了一些世界的运作方式。看起来,他学到的足以让他——通过矩阵和星界投影——找到中间人以他的名义买下了浮现未来大部分股份。伊里奥海恩相当,自学成龙。

>所以他在还是实验体时买下了拿他做实验的公司?让我刮目相看。
> kat o’ nine tales
剧透 -   :
Ares, which had its eye on Emerging Futures and its hooks
in the company, was not pleased. They sent a professional kick squad to sanitize Project Cerberus—which they hadn’t authorized anyway—but Eliohann escaped death. Barely. The details, as I’ve been able to dig them up, get fuzzy here, but through the intervention of some runners who are no longer with us, Ares and Eliohann were able to come to an arrangement. Namely, Ares bought the company and brought Eliohann on board as the head researcher. The ambitious middle managers responsible for Project Cerberus didn’t fare so well.
阿瑞斯在浮现未来布有眼线和暗探,它并不满意。他们派出专业武装部队清理刻尔柏洛斯计划——毕竟他们没许可这个计划——但伊里奥海恩逃离了死亡。很勉强。具体细节,就我能够挖出来的内容看,十分模糊,但经过一些现已不与我们同在的狂奔者的介入,阿瑞斯和伊里奥海恩达成了共识。也就是,阿瑞斯买下公司,并雇佣伊里奥海恩作为首席研究员。那个有野心的中级管理就没这么好运了。
剧透 -   :
That was the status quo until 2057. Eliohann became
completely immersed in Matrix research, with himself as the primary subject. In fact, he spent so much of his time in the Matrix that it wouldn’t be unfair to call him a junkie. The effects it had on him were severe, and surprisingly well documented. In fact, it’s those side effects that probably prevented Eliohann/ Emerging Futures from claiming the bequest in Dunkelzahn’s will. Chances are, he was still working out the kinks and biding his time when Crash 2.0 happened. Anyway, by 2057 Eliohann had already developed the beginnings of a severe dissociative
disorder, with symptoms of genuine dissociative personality disorder.
情况持续至2057年。伊里奥海恩完全沉浸于矩阵研究,将自己作为首要研究对象。实际上,他在矩阵待了那么长时间,说他为矩阵成瘾也不为过。矩阵对他产生严重影响,并且这些影响竟然有详细记录。事实上,正是这些副作用阻止伊里奥海恩/浮现未来认领黑牙遗嘱里的赠与。很可能崩溃2.0发生时,他还在解决难题、等待时机。不管怎么说,到了2057年,伊里奥海恩开始患上严重的解离性精神失调症,并且出现了确实的解离性人格失调的症状。
剧透 -   :
Ares kept Eliohann tightly
under wraps. It wasn’t until 2057 that the great dragon Celedyr first learned of Eliohann and Emerging Futures. Eliohann was a highly paid Ares employee at the time, so a lot of runners got work as Transys Neuronet campaigned and negotiated to arrange Eliohann’s defection. Apparently, my mysterious benefactor, Neurosis, was one of them, and was nearly flatlined by Ares IC during the extraction proper. In any case, for the last time in his life, Eliohann switched sides.
阿瑞斯将伊里奥海恩看得很紧。直到2057年巨龙塞勒迪尔才知道有伊里奥海恩和浮现未来。那时伊里奥海恩是阿瑞斯的高薪雇员,超统神经网络进行运作与交涉以实现伊里奥海恩的叛逃,大批狂奔者也参与进来。总之,这是伊里奥海恩还活着的时候最后一次换边。
剧透 -   :
From 2057 to Crash 2.0, Eliohann
was a determined, driven dragon. An upgraded datajack courtesy of Transys Neuronet put most of his Matrix-related neuroses on the back burner. As a highly placed protégé of the great dragon Celedyr within Transys Neuronet, Eliohann was given nearly unlimited funds and total discretion to work on his pet project—creating a datajack safely compatible with the unique physiology of dragons and other Awakened creatures, as well as some highly intelligent mundane animals like dolphins and elephants. Celedyr also had him working on the problem of communication between dolphins and elephants and metahumanity, a separate bequest in Dunkelzahn’s will.
从2057到崩溃2.0期间,伊里奥海恩一心钻研。为表好意,超统神经网络公司升级了他的数据借口,消除了他大部分矩阵导致的神经官能症。在超统神经网络,作为巨龙塞勒迪尔身居高位的学徒,伊里奥海恩得到了近乎无限的经费和绝对的自由来进行他的消遣项目——为生理独特的龙和其它觉醒生物,以及海豚、大象等其它高智能非觉醒生物制造出安全、匹配的数据接口。塞勒迪尔还让他研究海豚、大象和泛人类之间的交流问题,这也是黑牙遗产里另一份赠与条件。
剧透 -   :
> As far as I know, both of these problems still exist . the advent of the wireless matrix and the era of nanopaste trodes did nothing to ameliorate the fundamental incompatibility between neural interfaces designed for humans and non-human neurophysiology .
> nephrine
> Which would mean that the forty million nuyen, the z-o accounts, and the island in the caymans from dunkelzahn’s will are still unclaimed .
> mr . Bonds
> mustn’t forget the personal visit from lofwyr, either .
> elijah
>就我所知,这两个问题还留着。无线矩阵和纳米粘贴式电极贴片完全没有改善为人类设计的神经界面对非人类的不兼容性。
>nephrine
>也就是说黑牙遗嘱里的四亿新円、Z-O账户,还有开曼小岛依然无人认领。
>mr. Bonds
>别忘了洛菲尔的私人拜访。
>elijah
剧透 -   :
Besides his work for Transys Neuronet, Eliohann, in true
dragon fashion, reached his claws into a few other pies. He invested in several Matrix clubs that he enjoyed and purchased a stake in the management of the Silicon Surfers. While 2057 to 2064 were good years for Eliohann, however, his story did not come to a happy ending.
除了给超统神经网络工作,伊里奥海恩,作为真正的龙,还将他的爪子伸向了其它蛋糕。他投资了几个喜欢的矩阵俱乐部,买下了硅基冲浪客一块管理权。2057年到2064年是伊里奥海恩的好年头,但他的故事可没有幸福的结局。
剧透 -   :
Like everyone who was anyone, Eliohann was present on
the East Coast Stock Exchange host during the Novatech IPO that turned out to be the end of the Matrix as everyone knew it. He most likely had some financial stake in the IPO—he was certainly there to see and be seen, to participate in what was supposed to be one of the defining historical events of a generation (and boy, was it ever).
和其他有身份的人一样,伊里奥海恩也在超新科技首次公开募股(IPO)期间出现在东海岸证券交易所的主机上,每个人都知道,那是就矩阵的终结。他很可能在那次IPO里有一些股份——他到那肯定是查看某些东西,同时也被人查看,还是去参加本应是一个年代最重要的历史事件之一(哦,难道不是)。
剧透 -   :
Like so many on the morning of November 2nd
, Eliohann flatlined, his mind     by the Jormungand virus, leaving
behind only a lifeless, comatose husk. Unlike most, however, Eliohann did not have his plug pulled. He was never buried or cremated. Instead, he was kept on life support indefinitely, with orders from Celedyr himself not to disconnect him from the Matrix under any circumstances. The file I received included a copy of those orders. I also have financial statements showing that Project Cerberus’ budgetary draws from Emerging Futures/ Transys spiked immediately after Crash 2.0 and then leveled out at the same numbers they had been while Eliohann was alive. But it gets better.
11月2日上午,和许多人一样,伊里奥海恩心脑电图平线了,他的思维被尤蒙刚德病毒撕碎,只剩下无生命地昏迷着的躯壳。但和大部分人不同,伊里奥海恩的维生系统没被拔掉。他没被埋也没被烧。相反,他的生命维持系统无限期地运行着,塞勒迪尔亲自下令任何情况都不允许将伊里奥海恩和矩阵断连。我收到的文件包括了这些指令的复件。我还有财报表明崩溃2.0后,刻尔柏洛斯计划从浮现未来/超统得到的经费迅速猛增,随后拉平至与伊里奥海恩活着的时候相同。但故事越来越妙了。
剧透 -   :
I have records showing that for the past decade or so the
“dead” dragon has continued to attend Emerging Futures and Transys Neuronet shareholder meetings, and has been casting the votes that his shares allow him. But I can do even better than that. As you’re reading this, think hard about the business you’ve done over the past ten years. Have you ever done any work for anyone on the Matrix calling themselves Cerberus?
我有记录表明在过去十多年里,这头“死”龙继续出席浮现未来和超统的股东会议,并且按照他的股权份额投票。但我想到的不只这些。读这些内容时,努力想想过去十年中你做了什么生意。你曾经为矩阵上自称刻尔柏洛斯的家伙干过活吗?
剧透 -   :
> Are you kidding? I ran into half a dozen guys called cerberus last week . It’s kind of a popular name, you know? Along with hades, loki, Baal, and all the rest of that mythological crap . If it’s a character in a fairy tale by a dead culture, chances are some smooth operator or ten is calling himself that .
> slamm-0!
> look at you in your glass house, throwing stones .
> netcat
>你开玩笑吧?我上周碰见了半打叫刻尔柏洛斯的家伙。这名字挺流行,知道不?还有哈迪斯、洛基、巴尔以及其它来自神话的废话。如果这名字来自某个死文明的童话,很能有一个或十个圆滑的家伙会叫这个名字。
>slamm-0!
>看你也在自己的玻璃房子里,朝自己扔石头吧(look at you in your glass house, throwing stones )。
>netcat

剧透 -   :
This Cerberus appears most often as a silver, three-headed
mastiff with glowing green eyes. However, he’s also appeared as a boring, literally faceless grey-clad corporate suit, a terribly dull icon that is usually perfectly rendered, sometimes with, sometimes without, a silver lapel pin of a three headed mastiff. My research has revealed that several runner teams—who will remain nameless—have been contacted by this entity to perform various errands. Their legwork, in turn, has indicated that these runs have generally served the interests of the great dragon Celedyr.
这个刻尔柏洛斯通常化身为一只银色、眼睛是明亮的绿色的三头敖犬。他也会用一个穿着灰色公司西装、字面意义上没有脸的无趣形象,这个无趣透顶的图标经过完美渲染,有时别着一个银色三头犬标签,有时没有。我的研究发现有若干支狂奔队伍——他们不愿透露姓名——曾被这个角色联络过,请他们完成各类任务。对应的,他们干的活显示这些狂奔行动都有利于巨龙塞勒迪尔。
剧透 -   :
> I can confirm . I actually took one of these jobs a f2ew years back . the johnson—your cerberus, I guess, although he called himself n—wanted a file retrieved from a secure corporate lab . I won’t say whose or where . the file, when we recovered it, turned out to be an AI . chatty little bitch . the damn thing would not shut up on the entire way out . It seemed to be happy to see the johnson, and we were assured the entire thing was catch and release .
> rigger X
> I actually passed on such a job once . the johnson—whose icon matched your description to a tee—wanted a black-box system retrieved from one of the sealed-off upper layers of the scIre . I took a pass on that one . I don’t want to find out what deus left behind, not for that kind of money . never did learn what was supposed to be in the black box .
> ma’Fan
>我可以证明。几年前我还真接过这样一件工作。那个约翰逊——我猜是你所说的刻尔柏洛斯,但他自称N——希望从某个安保公司的实验室取出一份文件。我不能说是哪家公司、是在哪里。我们把文件恢复后,发现那是一个AI。多嘴的小八婆。那该死的玩意在出来一路上都不肯闭嘴。它似乎很高兴见到那个约翰逊,我们确保得到了整个文件,并把它释放。
>rigger X
>我放弃了一次类似的工作。约翰逊的外表完全符合你的描述,他想要从密封的SCIRE*高层里取出一个黑盒系统。我没接。我不想去发现“主”留下了啥,不想挣这种钱。不知道那个黑盒里该有什么。
>ma'Fan
(*译注:Self-Contained Industrial-Residential Environment 自持式工业-居住环境,即联络生物圈Renraku Arcology ,AI“主”Deus的老家。)
剧透 -   :
As even the thickest of you must realize by now, the point
of this long history lesson is that Eliohann did not die at all. At least not on the Matrix. On the Matrix his life has continued, as a ghost-in-the-machine, a pure virtual gestalt. In this form, he seems to still be pursuing the same interests he had in life. He’s managing his corporate affairs at Emerging Futures, acting as a Johnson and general middleman for Celedyr, and leading research into non-metahuman Matrix interfaces, communication, and even researching the very phenomena that cause his own continued consciousness. Of course, it may not be fair to say that Eliohann is Cerberus or that Cerberus is Eliohann. As a matter of fact, from the stories I’ve heard, Eliohann/Cerberus seems to have sublimated his draconic nature entirely, embracing his nature as a creature purely of the Matrix.
现在你们中最迟钝的人也该意识到,这堂漫长的历史课重点是伊里奥海恩没有死。至少在矩阵上没有死。他的生命在矩阵上延续,以机械幽灵的形式,成为了存粹的虚拟完形*。即使在这种形态下,他似乎还能继续追求还还活着时候的兴趣。他还在管理浮现未来的公司事务,给塞勒迪尔当约翰逊和中间人,领导非泛人类矩阵界面、非泛人类交流的研究,甚至还在研究导致他得以继续留存的现象。当然,不好说伊里奥海恩就是刻尔柏洛斯,或者刻尔柏洛斯就是伊里奥海恩。就我听到的故事来说,伊里奥海恩/刻尔柏洛斯似乎完全升华了他作为龙的自然存在,投向了纯粹矩阵生物的怀抱。
(*译注:Gestalt,即有别于其内部个体单位、作为单一体系的一系列思想、经验等)
剧透 -   :
> okay . I’ve gone long enough without interjecting . you do realize what you’re positing is strictly impossible, right? even if we can make the big leap to assume that the rumors about ghosts in the machine are the truth, a dragon could not become one . dragons are inherently magical creatures, and their existence, their soul, cannot be translated to the matrix . It would be like saying that a free spirit was a ghost in the machine . ridiculous . dragons just don’t work that way .
> Winterhawk
> they said outfitting a dragon with a datajack was impossible too .
> clockwork
> nice try, but a datajack and a ghost in the machine are not nearly on the same level .
> snopes
>OK,我等了够久没插话。你注意到你发的内容是完全不可能的,对吧?哪怕我们思维跳跃一点,认为机械幽灵的传言是真的,龙也不可能成为机械幽灵。龙本质上是魔法生物,他们的存在、他们的灵魂不能转化至矩阵。这就像说一个自由精魂是机械幽灵一样。无稽之谈。龙就不是那样的。
>Winterhawk
>他们也说过给龙定做数据接口是不可能的。
>clockwork
>反驳不错,但数据接口和机械幽灵完全不是一个等级。
>snopes
剧透 -   :
> By the standards of ten or even twenty years ago, how many “impossible” things have we each done before breakfast today? here in the sixth World, the idea of what is or is not possible isn’t a fixed constant that’s set in stone . It’s constantly changing, constantly evolving . It’s that rigid, dogmatic “that’s impossible” thinking that causes the great dragons, the tír honchos, and the rest of the grand high poobahs at the elf only table to laugh smugly down at the rest of us from their ivory towers .
> Frosty
> oh, is that what it is? good to know .
> Bull
> those ideas you’re espousing seem familiar, Frosty . have you been reading ehran the scribe?
> Icarus
> A possibility you’re ignoring is that it’s not necessary that the e-ghost cerberus actually be eliohann in any vague, metaphysical sense . What’s important is that cerberus certainly seems to believe that he is eliohann, or at least a copy of him, has been granted all the accorded privileges by celedyr, and has been acting accordingly .
> Plan 9
>以十年或二十年前的标准,我们吃早餐前做的事有多少是“不可能”的?在第六纪,可能和不可能的概念不像刻在石头上一样纹丝不变。事物总在变化、总在发展。正是这种顽固、死板的“这不可能”的思维方式让巨龙、精灵大佬(tír honchos)还有其他坐在“仅限精灵”的餐桌上的至高存在(grand high poobah)从他们的象牙塔上嘲笑我们。
>Frosty
>哦,原来是这个原因。很高兴知道。
>Bull
>你拥护的观点有点眼熟,Frosty。你有读过“文书”埃兰*(Ehran the Scribe)的文章吗?
>Icarus
>你们都忽视了一种可能性,那就是并不需要电子幽灵刻尔柏洛斯就是伊里奥海恩,不管是哪种玄学意义上的。重要的是,看起来刻尔柏洛斯相信自己就是伊里奥海恩,或者至少是他的复制体。塞勒迪尔给与了他所有一致的特权,他也按照伊里奥海恩行事。
>计划9
(*译注:玄学角色,http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Ehran_the_Scribe)
剧透 -   :
Lastly, the file I received included some tantalizing hints
as to what Cerberus might be up to in the future. We have the anecdotal evidence that Celedyr has been gathering AIs and other Matrix curiosities, so there’s that. I also have internal memoranda that along with a Dr. Gordon Browne, Cerberus is the manager of a top secret Transys Neuronet research think tank called Project Imago. The project goals and specifications were too well protected for me to dig up anything concrete, but it seems to have something to do with mind uploading.
最后,我收到的文件还有一些诱人的暗示指向了刻尔柏洛斯将来打算做什么。我们有些轶闻式的消息称塞勒迪尔正在收集AI和其它特殊的矩阵存在,那么就是这个了。我还有份内部备忘录记录道刻尔柏洛斯正与一名戈登·布朗博士一道成为了超统神经网络公司一个超级机密研究智库的主管,智库名为“心像计划”。该计划的目标和细节被保护得太好,我无法挖到切实的内容,但似乎与思想上传有关。
剧透 -   :
But Cerberus seems to be handling Transys Neuronet, Celedyr, and NeoNET shadow assets across the board, popping
up in the oddest of places. The most recent rumors have an icon matching his description coordinating Knights of Rage and independent assets against Horizon’s Singularity subsidiary. As you might imagine, his status as an e-ghost makes it difficult for him to get his hands dirty, but as much as the Matrix is his home, I had at least one runner report seeing him “in the field.” Supposedly, he was piloting—although “possessing” might be a more apt word—an MCT Akiyama drone. If you’ve ever seen one, you know exactly how creepy that is. Whoever this Neurosis is, I wouldn’t want to be him right now, but he seemed fairly emphatic in his notes that I name him as my source if I publish this information, so I’ve honored his wishes.
但看起来刻尔柏洛斯在同时管理着超统神经网络、塞勒迪尔、还有新网的暗处资产,还出现在最古怪的地点。最新的传闻是一个和他的相符的图标在协助怒火骑士*及其它独立组织对抗地平线的子公司特异点(Singularity)。你可能会想象,他的电子幽灵身份使他难以亲自动手,但只要矩阵是他的家,我有至少一名狂奔者向我报告说看见他“实地行动”。据说他驾驶——或者“处理”可能更合适——一架三津滨秋山无人机。如果你见过,你就或知道那有多古怪。不管这个神经症是谁,我现在都不想变成他。但他在附注里似乎很强调我发出这份信息时把他列为我的信息来源,所以我尊重他的愿望。
(*译注:Knights of Rage,努比亚/凯尔特街头帮派,在英国活动,后被塞勒迪尔收编。)
剧透 -   :
> I don’t think you have to worry about neurosis, omae . neurosis—the real neurosis—didn’t “almost flatline” during eliohann’s extraction . he did flatline . I know a friend of a friend .
> Pistons
> then that would mean … > slamm-0!
> that cerberus is using the neurosis name, as well, yes . ever since he was really alive .
> the smiling Bandit
> If neurosis is cerberus, that means that cerberus himself wanted us to have this information . that he wanted me to announce all of this to the world . I can’t say I’m entirely surprised with everything I’ve learned about him . this infodump here is his coming-out party, just like he wanted (although ghost knows why) . It also means that all of the information that I just gave you has been fully vetted by him .
> Plan 9
>我觉得你不必担心神经症,お前。神经症——真的神经症——在移除伊里奥海恩时不止是“几乎心脑电图平线”。他完全死了。是我朋友的朋友。
>Pistons
>那就是说……
>slamm-0!
>是的,刻尔柏洛斯也在用神经症的名字。从他还活着的时候开始。
>the smiling Bandit
>如果神经症是刻尔柏洛斯,那就说明刻尔柏洛斯本人想让我们得到这份信息。他想让我们对外公布。在我了解了这么多他的事情后,我觉得我并不惊讶。这个信息点成了他的初次登场舞会,就像他希望的一样(鬼知道什么原因)。还说明我刚给你们的信息全都是被他审查过的。
>计划9
剧透 -   :
> of course I want you all to know about my resurrection . the greeks and romans had the Phoenix, the egyptians had their osiris, the christians had lazarus, and the matrix has me .
> neurosis
> uh, ‘jack? Why is he here?
> glitch
> Because he asked nicely, because he has some very interesting insights to share about the wilder side of the matrix in general, and most importantly because he genuinely seems to be exactly what he claims to be, and my curiosity is piqued . If you have a problem with him, his rep button is right there . just like any member, AI, technomancer, or regular joe . I’m restricting neurosis’s access to this thread, for now, at least until we see how this pans out .
> Fastjack
> lazarus? Is that really how you think of yourself, neurosis?
> Fianchetto
> on the contrary . I’m not that special . I’m here for business, like the rest of you . my rebirth—my current state—changes little . I don’t claim to be the first, and I’m sure I won’t be the last . on a microcircuit board, we will all be born again .
> neurosis
>我当然想让你们都知道我的重生。希腊人和罗马人有凤凰,埃及人有欧西里斯,基督徒有拉撒路,而矩阵有我。
>神经症
>额,杰克,他怎么在?
>glitch
>因为他很有礼貌地问了,因为他有些非常有趣的观点想分享给更广大的矩阵群体,最重要的是他似乎正是他声称的那一位,我很好奇。如果你们感觉不适,他的声望按钮就在这里。和其它成员一样,不管是AI、超链者,还是普通的无名氏。我暂时把神经症的权限限制在这篇帖子,让我们看看结果如何。
>快杰克
>拉撒路?你真的以为你和他一样,神经症?
>Fianchetto
>正相反,我没那么特别。我来这是为了生意,和你们其他人一样。我的重生——我现在的状况——没有改变什么。我不会称自己是第一个,我也相信我不是最后一个。在微电路层面,我们都将重生。
>神经症
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-07, 周六 19:56:57 由 NewAlbionDrone »

离线 NewAlbionDrone

• 版主
  • Vive la Monad!
【Dragon Hunt】Eliohann p58
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-06-02, 周六 13:41:00 »
时间线:2051

伊里奥海恩

伊里奥海恩三年前觉醒,他是一头西方龙,被赋予了通常仅在比他高级的同类身上才能看到的智慧与魔法能力。他大部分时间都在先祖部落(Sinsearach)和提尔坦盖的山间游荡。但某天,一队狂奔者闯入了他的猎场附近的森林,改变了一切。这头龙进行调查后,他被狂奔者们携带的奇妙科技迷住了!伊里奥海恩从未与任何智慧生物接触过,他还没有学会怀疑人类和他们的远亲。狂奔者来这里是为了抓捕用于刻耳伯洛斯项目的超动物,他们用来引诱这头龙的诱饵仅仅是一台小型三维投影仪。年轻的龙一无所知地被漫天镇静镖击晕了。尽管一开始伊里奥海恩对被抓十分愤怒,但他陷入了两难,是逃走报复,还是留下来看看他还能发现什么神奇的科技?被带往浮现未来的研究设施后,他做出了决定。他决定留下来观察,等他无聊了再逃走。随后他了解到了刻耳伯洛斯的内容。他发现信息即是财富和权力,于是决心积累自己的信息存粹,无论这会给其他人带来什么后果。但他不能接受的是刻耳伯洛斯项目失败了。无论出于什么未解原因,伊里奥海恩第一次真正接触矩阵的经历十分痛苦,让他濒临疯狂。尽管如此,他依然保留着龙的诡计多端和冷酷无情。

剧透 -   :

« 上次编辑: 2018-06-02, 周六 13:45:06 由 NewAlbionDrone »

离线 NewAlbionDrone

• 版主
  • Vive la Monad!
Re: 【Corporate Intrigue】CERBERUS p29
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-07-06, 周五 17:33:35 »
时间线:2073

刻耳伯洛斯

曾几何时,有一头名叫伊里奥海恩的成年西方龙,他成为了已知唯一一头拥有可用数据接口的龙,凭此他得以接入矩阵。他通常以眼冒绿光的银色三头巨犬形象出现,使用“刻耳伯洛斯”这个相当明显的名字。有传言他还会扮作另一个叫做“神经症”的图标,还因矩阵的经历患上了多重人格障碍。伊里奥海恩最终成为了巨龙塞勒迪尔的门徒,二者携手研究了各种新兴矩阵与通信技术,尤其是与非泛人类智慧存在有关的。在崩溃2.0期间,伊里奥海恩平线了。但他的研究并未停止。伊里奥海恩,或者只是是一位自称是他的电子幽灵,悄然出现了。
刻耳伯洛斯在矩阵中以一个高大的人类形象出现,穿着深灰色风衣外套、披着厚实的斗篷,还戴着浅顶呢帽;他的面部特征被一团灰色云雾遮挡,斗篷用一枚眼冒绿光的银色三头犬胸针扣住。
刻耳伯洛斯并不完全确定自己是生还是死。他不知道真正的意识存在于他,抑或他只是“真正的”伊里奥海恩的虚假复制品;某种程度上,他知晓自己失去了身体、生命、灵魂,还有同族。这些日子他大部分时间都是清醒的,但相比从前他愈发脱离生命和活物。真实世界比以往更缺乏吸引力;他只能勉强记得活在肉体里是什么感觉。唯一让他恐惧的事情是有一天他或许会对矩阵也失去兴趣,但他不觉得那一天有那么快到来。
除了在心象计划担任研究主管,刻耳伯洛斯还为新网,确切地说是为塞勒迪尔工作,作为狂奔者也作为约翰逊,但比大部分狂奔者和约翰逊都要更古怪、更强大。他会和狂奔者做交易,也会自己动手解决事情。塞勒迪尔和新网“回报”他的方式是提供一个永久的矩阵“居所”和前沿科技,以及所有他要求的运作资源。刻耳伯洛斯对自身对心象计划有着强烈的关注,原因是电子幽灵的本质对他来说不仅仅只学术兴趣:他自己就是一个电子幽灵。他的一个关注点是如何在断电、硬件故障,以及其它可能损坏对电子幽灵存在至关重要的数据的威胁下保存电子幽灵。

剧透 -   :
CERBERUS
Once upon a time, there was an adult Western Dragon
named Eliohann who became the only known dragon to have a
functioning datajack, and he was able to access the Matrix using
it. He often appeared on the Matrix as a silver three-headed
mastiff with glowing green eyes under the rather on-the-nose
name of “Cerberus.” It is also rumored that he masqueraded as
another icon known as “Neurosis,” and that he had a multiple
personality disorder from his experiences on the Matrix. Eliohann
eventually became the protégé of the great dragon Celedyr, and
together the two of them researched various emergent Matrix
and communications technologies, particularly ones relating to
non-metahuman sapience. During Crash 2.0, Eliohann flatlined.
His research, however, didn’t stop. Eliohann, or at least an e-ghost
claiming to be him, secretly reemerged.
Cerberus appears in the Matrix as a large humanoid in a dark
gray trench coat, heavy cloak, and fedora; his features are obscured
by a grey cloud, but the cloak is clasped together with a brooch
in the shape of a three-headed mastiff with glowing green eyes.
Cerberus is not entirely sure if he is alive or dead. He does not
know if his true consciousness exists in him or if he is merely a
false copy of the “real” Eliohann; on some level, he knows he is lost
from his body, his life, his soul, and his kind. He is mostly lucid,
these days, but even more detached from life and the living than
before. Te real world interests him less than it ever has; he barely
remembers what it was like to live in the flesh. Te only thing that
terrifes him is the idea that he might one day lose interest in the
Matrix as well, but he doesn’t see that day coming any time soon.
Besides his research director position at Project Imago,
Cerberus works for NeoNET, or more specifically Celedyr,
as a sort of combination shadowrunner and Johnson, albeit
one far stranger and more powerful than most. He will make
arrangements with runners just as ofen as he will handle matters
himself. Celedyr and NeoNET “pay” him with a permanent
“home” on the Matrix and access to cutting-edge research, as
well as all of the operational resources he requires. Cerberus has a
signifcant personal interest in Project Imago, because the nature
of e-ghosts is more than an academic concern to him: he is one.
One of his signifcant concerns is preserving e-ghosts against the
threat of power outages, hardware failures, and other issues that
might compromise the data that is key to their existence.
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-07, 周六 20:10:48 由 NewAlbionDrone »

离线 NewAlbionDrone

• 版主
  • Vive la Monad!
【Streetpedia】Eliohann p53
« 回帖 #4 于: 2019-09-05, 周四 08:58:05 »
Eliohann
伊里奥海恩
剧透 -   :
An adult western dragon most well-known (in history fles) for being the frst dragon with a functioning
datajack. Drek just went downhill for him since then.
Knocked into a coma when caught on the Matrix during
Crash 2.0 in 2064, Eliohann spent over a decade comatose before he was unpleasantly awakened by an experiment involving CFD-coded nanites that somebody
managed to sabotage. Yeah, not bright in the frst place,
we know, but blame Celedyr—damn dragon has more
curiosity than common sense. Eliohann erupted from
a lab under the MIT&T campus in Cambridge, spread
a terrible plague of fragged-to-ghost nanites across the
Hub, a.k.a. downtown Boston, and flew north, though
not until after he trashed the Green Monster at Fenway
(you’re welcome, Slamm-0!).
The latest and greatest rumors coming from the NEMAQZ cover the creepy tale of him living in a lake near
Salem and being worshipped as some kind of god by
the CFD-infected locals. It’s likely bulldrek according to
better sources who have him lairing in the region, working with local covens and legit Monads, while warning the world of a return of Deus (though he never uses the
name). This one is more believable, as other info has
pointed to Deus-code being the reason the nanites that
trashed Boston got fragged in the frst place.

成年西方龙,(历史文件里)最著名的事迹是第一头安装了可用数据接口的龙。但之后他的事情就一落千丈。伊里奥海恩在2064年崩溃2.0中被困矩阵,陷入昏迷。它昏迷了十多年,在一次涉及纳米体的实验中被不愉快地唤醒,而实验被某人破坏了。对啊,一开始就不太明智,我们都知道,但要怪塞勒迪尔——这该死的龙的好奇心压倒了常识。伊里奥海恩从MIT&T校园地下的实验室飞出,将去它鬼魂的纳米体瘟疫撒向中心区,即波士顿市中心,随后飞向北边,但之前他还撞垮了芬威的绿怪兽(不客气,Slamm-0!)。
从NEMAQZ传来的最新、最广的留言相当诡异,据说他住在萨勒姆附近的湖里,被感染了CFD当地居民当成神崇拜。根据真正见过他在那个地区筑巢的人的说法,都是鬼扯,他正和当地的女巫会还有守法单子合作,同时还向世界发出“主”归来的警告(虽然他没说出这个名字)。这个说法更可信,有其它信息指出“主”的代码正是纳米体肆虐波士顿的元凶。