副标题: 各类传送门 更新11-21

离线 Snow Patrol

• 破邪显正
  • 版主
  • 帖子数: 3473
  • 苹果币: 0
    • weibo
« 上次编辑: 2013-05-18, 周六 21:12:15 由 Snow Patrol »
M: I don't know how to put this to you, but trainspotters do have a certain reputation.
T: Which reputation are you thinking of?
M: Well... maybe for being a little bit dull?
T: I think you become involved to an extent that you ignore the real world outside. You come into your own little world and you have many people who join you in that, whether they're interested in mechanics, interested in the actual observations, interested in the operations. They all have their own little interest. But it means that we're committed to what we enjoy.
M: A little obsessive, then? You will admit to a little obsessive, would you?
T: I think obsessive, possibly, yes. Certainly not dull.

离线 Snow Patrol

• 破邪显正
  • 版主
    • weibo
本版导航
« 回帖 #1 于: 2010-04-19, 周一 19:16:31 »
各进行中团log
SoW边塞之围
log24 log25 log26 骗子支线 log27 log28

寇瓦兰德堡的废墟
log01 log02 log03
« 上次编辑: 2010-11-21, 周日 10:29:35 由 Snow Patrol »
M: I don't know how to put this to you, but trainspotters do have a certain reputation.
T: I think you become involved to an extent that you ignore the real world outside. You come into your own little world and you have many people who join you in that, whether they're interested in mechanics, interested in the actual observations, interested in the operations. They all have their own little interest. But it means that we're committed to what we enjoy.

离线 Snow Patrol

• 破邪显正
  • 版主
    • weibo
本版导航
« 回帖 #2 于: 2010-04-19, 周一 19:18:57 »
各完结团 log
女神转生
序章及第一章第一幕log

重案七组
生死营救 log01 log02 log03 log04 log05

SoW
咆哮救援 log01 log02 log03 log04 log05 log06 log07 log08 log09 log10 log12 log13 log14 log15 log16 log17 log18 log19 log20 log21 log22 log23

女神转生-序章
log01 log02 log03 log04

暗影巡林
log01 log02 log03 log04

奇奇怪怪音乐团
log00 log01 log02 log03 log04 log05 log06

下面是坑
森缇亚的秘塔
log01 log02

雪夜妖谈
log01 log02 log03 log04 log05
« 上次编辑: 2011-03-15, 周二 09:20:43 由 冰浦苍士 »

离线 Snow Patrol

• 破邪显正
  • 版主
    • weibo
本版导航
« 回帖 #3 于: 2010-04-19, 周一 19:21:38 »
« 上次编辑: 2011-03-15, 周二 09:21:15 由 冰浦苍士 »

离线 Snow Patrol

• 破邪显正
  • 版主
    • weibo
本版导航
« 回帖 #4 于: 2010-04-19, 周一 22:14:22 »

离线 Snow Patrol

• 破邪显正
  • 版主
    • weibo
本版导航
« 回帖 #5 于: 2010-04-19, 周一 22:16:36 »
各团pc大集结

夜访盘山寺
艾尔拉·奥利弗(亚历)|诗人 费斯

SoW
卡贴
« 上次编辑: 2011-04-23, 周六 02:58:57 由 Snow Patrol »