作者 主题: 【简易翻译】注意!克苏鲁 调查员指南 【更新至前言】2020-1-7  (阅读 13722 次)

副标题: 死亡机翻+前后文联想改词。

离线 ambog

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 611
  • 苹果币: 3
注意!克苏鲁(Achtung!Cthulhu)
秘密战争调查员指南(investigator's guide to the secret war)
秘密战争已经开始了!(The Secret War Has Begun!)
一款二战背景下可怕的克苏鲁的呼唤与狂野世界的角色扮演游戏。
(A terrifying World War Two setting for the  Call of Cthulhu & Savage Worlds roleplaying games.)
探索第二次世界大战中的秘密历史:令人惊叹的英雄主义故事,坚强的男人或女人奋斗抗争一个拥有科学和神秘力量的噩梦般政府;来自时间深处的可怕且残酷无情的阴谋;令人难以置信的战争机器是纳粹科学天才的产物,我们是如此接近滑倒在悬崖的尽头!秘密战争已经开始了!
(Discover the secret history of World War Two: stories of amazing heroism, in which stalwart men and women struggled to overthrow a nightmare alliance of science and the occult;of frightening inhuman conspiracies from the depths of time;of the unbelievable war machines which were the product of Nazi scientific genius—and how close we all came to a slithering end! The Secret War has begun!)
《秘密战争调查员指南》是20世纪30年代末和40年代的权威指南,供玩家和守密人使用。在里面你会发现一个工具包装满了来自欧洲、英联邦和美国的新职业、技能、装备和背景。了解如何让家里的火继续燃烧,成为盟军战争机器的一部分,或冒一切险加入游击队,从内部打倒第三帝国!
(The Investigator’s Guide to the Secret War is the definitive guide to the late 1930s and ’40s for use by players and Keepers alike. Inside you’ll find a whole kit-bag stuffed full of new occupations, skills, equipment, and backgrounds from across Europe, the British Commonwealth, and the United States. Find out how you can keep the homefires burning, become part of the Allied war effort, or risk everything by joining the partisans to bring down the Reich from within!)
通过向导,你会发现在不同的军队和前线服役的生活是什么样的,为了帮助你创建玩家角色和NPC,你会找到一系列历史上正确的和虚构的材料,以及我们的背景发生器,帮你找出你过去的黑暗秘密…
(Through the Guide, you’ll discover what life was like serving with the different military forces and on the Home Front and, to help you create both player characters and NPCs, you will find an array of both historically correct and fictional material, as well as our background generator to help you find out what dark secrets your past contains…)

离线 ambog

• Hero
功劳:(Credits)
作者:(Written by)
CHRIS BIRCH, DAVE BLEWER, ALEX BUND, ADAM CROSSINGHAM, LYNNE HARDY, SARAH NEWTON & MATTHEW POOK
编辑:(Edited by)
LYNNE HARDY
封面原画编辑:(Cover Artwork by)
PINTUREIRO
内容原画编辑:(Interior Artwork by)
DIM MARTIN
平面设计、排版及制图:(Graphic Design, Layout & Cartography by)
MICHAL E. CROSS
制作与美术指导:(Produced & Art Directed by)
CHRIS BIRCH & LYNNE HARDY
校正:(Proofreading by)
RICHARD HARDY, MATTHEW POOK &  OUR BACKERS (SEE BACKERS’ THANKS FOR FURTHER DETAILS)
出版单位:(Published by)
莫迪菲斯娱乐有限公司。
(MODIPHIUS ENTERTAINMENT LTD.)
伦敦切森路37A号W14 9QR
(37A Chesson Road, London. W14 9QR)
电子邮箱:info@modiphius.com
法律相关:(Legal)
原图© 莫迪菲斯娱乐有限公司2013年,除了拥有使用许可证的狂野世界、混沌元素与克苏鲁的呼唤标志。图片是根据知识共享署名共享3.0许可或公共域使用条款使用的。感谢古斯塔夫希克和达伦米勒的图片。
(Artwork © Modiphius Entertainment Ltd 2013, except the Savage Worlds, Chaosium and Call of Cthulhu logos which are used under licence and. Photographs are used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License or Public Domain use. Thanks to Gustav Hicke & Darren Miller for photographs.)
本游戏参考了狂野世界游戏系统,可从Pinnacle Entertainment Group网站www.peginc.com获得。狂野世界和所有相关的徽标和商标是Pinnacle Entertainment Group的版权。经允许使用。对于本产品的质量、可行性或适用性,Pinnacle不作任何陈述或保证。
(This game references the Savage Worlds game system, available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group at [www.peginc.com]. Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.)
克苏鲁的呼唤是混沌元素公司的注册商标,经许可使用。
(Call of Cthulhu is a Registered Trademark of Chaosium Inc., and is used with permission.)
网址:www.chaosium.com
注意!克苏鲁以及莫迪菲斯标志版权属于©2012-2013 莫迪菲斯娱乐有限公司。
(Achtung! Cthulhu & the Modiphius Logo are © 2012-2013 Modiphius Entertainment Ltd.)
伦敦切森路37A号W14 9QR
(37A Chesson Road, London. W14 9QR)
电子邮箱:info@modiphius.com
未经授权使用受版权保护的材料是非法的。
(Any unauthorised use of copyrighted material is illegal.)
任何商标名称都是以历史或虚构的方式使用的;不存在侵权行为。
(Any trademarked names are used in a historical or fictional manner; no infringement is intended.)
这是一部虚构的作品。任何与过去或现在的实际的人和事件的相似之处,除了在历史背景下描述的那些人和事件之外,纯属巧合和无意的。
(This is a work of fiction. Any similarity with actual people and events, past or present, is purely coincidental and unintentional except for those people and events described in an historical context.)
了解更多关于注意!克苏鲁以及莫迪菲斯娱乐游戏的信息:
(Find out more about Achtung! Cthulhu and other Modiphius Entertainment games at)
网址:www.modiphius.com & 网址:www.facebook.com/modiphius
莫迪菲斯娱乐产品编号:MPS01031CS
(Modiphius Entertainment product number: MPS01031CS)

离线 ambog

• Hero
注意!克苏鲁(Achtung!Cthulhu)
目录(Table of Contents)
林恩·哈代的前言(FOREWORD FROM LYNNE HARDY)————2
第一章:欢迎来到秘密战争(CHAPTER 1: Welcome to the Secret War)——3
第二章:让家里的火继续燃烧(CHAPTER 2: Keep the Home Fires Burning)——10
第三章:家,甜蜜的家(CHAPTER 3: Home, Sweet Home)——21
第四章:为国家服务(CHAPTER 4: In the Service of One’s Country)——34
第五章:你的国家需要你!(CHAPTER 5: Your Country Needs You!)——48
第六章:弄脏你的手(CHAPTER 6: Getting Your Hands Dirty)——86
第七章:野蛮的战争实践(CHAPTER 7: The Savage Practice of War)——96
第八章:贸易工具(CHAPTER 8: The Tools of the Trade)——115
第九章:快速游戏指南(CHAPTER 9: Quick Play Guide)——131
第十章:推荐策略(CHAPTER 10: Suggested Resources)——134

先生,所有的东西都打好了。
(That’s everything typed up, Sir.)
现在你想让我把它归档吗?
(Now where would you like me to file it?)
——佩吉
(- Peggy)

离线 ambog

• Hero
林恩·哈代的前言
我和《注意!克苏鲁》的关系是通过,几年前,我丈夫在龙会和莎拉·牛顿的一次偶然的谈话。他向她提到,我们参与了一个自制的二战实景和桌面活动,后来我们聊到了潜伏在的家庭场景。我带着各种各样的想法走开了,开始翻阅历史书,准备把一些想法放在一起。
(My involvement with Achtung! Cthulhu came about through a chance conversation my husband had with Sarah Newton at Dragonmeet a few years ago. He mentioned to her that we were involved in a homebrew World War Two live-action and table-top campaign, and later we got chatting about potential Home Front scenarios. I went away buzzing with ideas, and began digging out the history books ready to put some thoughts together.)
说来话长,莎拉接着把我引向克里斯[伯奇],当我终于有一个窗口与他讨论这个项目时,差不多8个月后,他让我提出了亚特兰蒂斯战役的阴影部分拟议。他显然很喜欢,接下来我就知道了,我们在讨论调查员和守密人的指南。然后提到“Kickstarter”这个词…
(To cut a long story short, Sarah then directed me towards Chris [Birch], and when I eventually had a window to discuss the project properly with him almost eight months later, he asked me to pitch a section of the proposed Shadows of Atlantis campaign. He obviously liked it, and the next thing I knew, we were discussing the Investigator’s and Keeper’s Guides. And then the word “Kickstarter” was mentioned…)
我记得当时克里斯,他告诉我他想让我们以要价8000英镑来让大家众筹这个项目。我想:“如果人们都不懂它,那岂不是非常尴尬?”。所以,当我们24小时后通过第一道障碍时,我都松了一口气,而且有点惊讶,看起来除了我们之外,还有很多人相信我们在做的是什么!
(I remember feeling very nervous when Chris told me he was going to ask for £8,000 so that we could fund the project. “Wouldn’t it be terribly embarrassing if we didn’t get it?” I thought. So when we went sailing past that first barrier twenty-four hours later, I was both relieved and more than a little bit shocked—it certainly looked as if quite a few other people believed in what we were doing besides us!)
不用说,我们都对Kickstarter的反应感到有些惊讶。赞助者的慷慨使我们能够尝试比我们预想的多得多的东西,让我们组建了一支有才华的团队,来实现我们对神话的憧憬,20世纪40年代的令人毛骨悚然的触手生物。
(Needless to say, the response to the Kickstarter took us all somewhat by surprise. The backers’ generosity has enabled us to attempt far more than we’d expected, and has allowed us to assemble a team of talented individuals to bring our vision of the Mythos in the 1940s to gruesome, tentacley life. The project has been a steep learning curve for me in terms of managing, coaxing, prompting, and cajoling those individuals into delivering their best work, and I hope that you will agree that the time taken to get it right has been well spent.)
林恩·哈代
(Lynne Hardy)
2013年秋
(Autumn 2013)

离线 街猫口喵

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 945
  • 苹果币: 5
目前achtung!Cthulhu已经出了7版(2018年出的,配合COC7e规则使用),也可以考虑那个。