作者 主题: 【R&G】为你的生命而战FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE,P10~16  (阅读 9503 次)

副标题: 施工完毕

离线 失语

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 971
  • 苹果币: 2
【R&G】为你的生命而战FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE,P10~16
« 于: 2019-08-12, 周一 14:44:37 »
引用
> 好了,大家听着。距离最后一份作战文件发布已经快五年了,这对我们来说那算是相当长的一段时间了。从那时起发生了很多变化,现在我们有了一个更好、更有力、更迅捷的接入点(顺便说一句,欢迎大家),现在是全面更新的好时机。我知道你们很多人还在处理最近的事情,但我不喜欢在我询问信息时被告知“滚蛋”(是谁自己心里清楚——期待一下稍后私聊)。“危险先生”挺身而出,虽然他有一点作弊。尽管如此,还是有很多好东西,所以每个人都要注意,因为,像往常一样,你需要知道接下来会发生什么,他们携带了什么(枪),你可以用什么法子来先人一步。
> 故障(Glitch)
剧透 -   :
> All right everyone, listen up. It’s been almost five years since the last combat file came out, and for us, that’s pretty much an eternity. A lot’s changed since then, and now that we’ve got a better, stronger, faster JackPoint (you’re all welcome BTW), it’s as good a time as any to get a comprehensive update through. I know a lot of you out there are still dealing with recent events, but I don’t appreciate being told to “frag off” when I ask for data (you know who you are—expect a private discussion about that later). But DangerSensei stepped up and came through, even though he did cheat a bit. Still, there’s a lot of good stuff, so everyone pay attention because, as always, you need to know what’s coming for you, what they’re packing, and what you can use to either stop them or get them first.
> Glitch

> 你知道的,故障。也许如果你能再……额,我不知道怎么说……好一点?那么也许人们就不会那么频繁地叫你“滚蛋”了。
> 活塞(Pistons)
剧透 -   :
> You know, Glitch, maybe if you were a bit more, I don’t know, nice, then maybe people wouldn’t tell you to “frag off” quite so often.
> Pistons

> “好”不是我的工作。
> 故障
剧透 -   :
> Not my job to be nice.
> Glitch

> 所以先生是怎么作弊的呢?
> /dev/grrl
剧透 -   :
> So how did Sensei cheat?
> /dev/grrl

> 好了,坦白时间到。你们有些人可能还记得几年前我援助一个小的三维项目。是的,它崩溃了,被烧毁了,但这段经历激发了我写回忆录的灵感。我把它们卖给了不同的出版商,但每次都被拒绝。我几乎快把它束之高阁,但最近我有一段时间不太忙,所以决定再看一遍。我不是一个真正的作家,但最近我觉得我需要——见鬼,我不知道给下一代留下点什么。或者我讨厌看到那些好人被杀害,只是因为他们从来没有得到过正确的信息,或者……开诚布公地谈,我要离开讲台了。无需多言,我用我手稿的部分摘录,让故障把这个文件放在了一起。既来之则安之——即,我信口开河。望它能对某些人有所帮助。
> 危险先生
剧透 -   :
> Okay, quick confession time. Some of you may remember a few years back when I helped with a little trid program. Yeah, it crashed and burned, but the experience inspired me to write my memoirs. I shopped them around to various publishers, but I’ve been turned down every time. I almost shelved the thing, but I’ve had some down time recently and decided to look at it again. I’m not exactly a writer, but lately I’ve felt I need to—hells, I don’t know, leave something for the next generation or something. Or maybe I’m sick of seeing good people killed because they never got their hands on the right info or … oh, never mind, I’m staying off the soapbox. Needless to say, when Glitch wanted to put this file together, I used some excerpts from my manuscript. Take it for what it is—namely, me spouting off. Hopefully it’ll do someone some good.
> DangerSensei

> 先生,你的“休息时间”不会与营救麦凯布双胞胎和摧毁爱维利特(Everett)附近的海滨地产有关,是吗?
> 公牛(Bull)
剧透 -   :
> Sensei, your “down time” wouldn’t have to do with the rescue of the McCabe twins and the destruction of a lot of waterfront property near Everett, would it?
> Bull

> 在我的腿痊愈后,帮我向一些可敬者干杯,那时也许我会回答;甚至可能说出真相。
> 危险先生
剧透 -   :
> Help me toast some good people once my leg is healed and maybe I’ll answer; might even tell the truth.
> DangerSensei

在暗影中战斗COMBAT IN THE SHADOWS
你之无知置你身死WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW KILLS YOU

发帖人:危险先生
POSTED BY: DANGERSENSEI

战斗。当你在暗影下工作时,问题不在于会不会发生,而在于什么时候事情会变得剧烈。这事儿可以像制服一个超重的业余警察一样简单,或者像站在特种部队突击步枪的反方向一样可怕。
剧透 -   :
Combat. When you work the shadows it’s not a question of if, but when things are going to get violent. It could be something as easy as neutralizing an overweight rent-a-cop or as terrifying as being on the wrong end of a Special Forces ass-kicker’s assault rifle.

在某种程度上,狂奔者必须脚踏实地或者扣动扳机才能生存。在我们的业务中这是不争的事实,所以如果你还没有习惯,那就习惯它。第一个问题是:你有勇气在时机成熟时扣动扳机吗?如果答案是肯定的,那么问问你自己第二个问题:你有做这件事的知识和技能吗?
剧透 -   :
At some point a runner will have to put foot to ass or pull the trigger in order to survive. This is an inescapable fact of our business, so get used to it if you haven’t already. First question is: Do you have the guts to pull the trigger when the time comes? If the answer is yes, then ask yourself the second question: Do you have the knowledge and skills to do it?

你有吗?
剧透 -   :
Do you?

这份文件的主要目的是提供足够的知识,让任何阅读它的人都有机会在暗影中战斗。我不能解释一个狂奔者可能面临的每一种可能性,所以把它这当作是一份基础教材。
剧透 -   :
The main purpose of this document is to put out enough knowledge so that anyone who reads it can have a fighting chance in the shadows. I can’t account for every possibility a runner may face, so consider this a foundation to build on. 

现在,我已经在暗影下工作了很长一段时间,看着狂奔者来来往往。我的专长是团队建设,多年来我创造了一些有趣的团队。关键是要向那些和你一起狂奔的人学习,不管是好还是坏。20多年后,人们似乎认为我知道自己在做什么,他们中的许多人来找我学习如何在暗影工作。你以为我是怎么经营自己的?
剧透 -   :
Now, I’ve worked the shadows for a long time and seen runners come and go. My specialty is team-building and I’ve created some interesting ones over the years. The key is learning from those you run with, both good and bad. And after twenty-plus years, people seem to think I know what I’m doing, and many of them come to me to learn how to work the shadows. How do you think I got my handle?

所以,如果你认为自己对战斗了如指掌,那就别读了,祝你好运。但仔细想想:大多数新人在进入这个行列的头一年里就死了。为什么?坦率地说,他们会变得愚蠢、傲慢或过于自信。有些人在看到糟糕的局面时拒绝接受。跑得最久的不一定是最快的,最强壮的,也不一定是装备最好的,或者携带最大枪的。聪明人才能坚持到最后。狂奔者需要培养的最重要的东西是他们头骨中的灰质。
剧透 -   :
So if you think I’m full of it and that you know everything there’s to know about combat, by all means stop reading right now, and good luck to you. But ponder this: Most newbies end up with a terminal case of dead within their first year in the biz. Why? To be blunt, they get stupid, arrogant, or overconfident. Some just refuse to recognize a bad situation when they see it. Runners who last the longest aren’t necessarily the fastest, the strongest, or the ones who have the best gear, or carry the biggest gun. It’s the smart ones who last. The most important thing runners need to cultivate is the grey matter in their skulls.

所以,如果你愿意听一位前公司人和资深狂奔者的话,那么请继续。集中注意,快速思考,保持兴奋。
剧透 -   :
So if you’re willing to listen to a former company man and veteran runner, then please, keep going. Pay attention, think fast, and stay alive.

引用
> 哇,太夸张了吧。无意冒犯,伙计,难怪卖不出去。
> 链匠(Chainmaker )
剧透 -   :
> Wow, thick with the melodramatics. No offense, mate, but no wonder this didn’t sell.
> Chainmaker

> *耸肩*每个人都是批评家。
> 危险先生
剧透 -   :
> *shrug* Everyone’s a critic.
> DangerSensei

> 他说的一点也不假。
> 强制退出(Hard Exit)
剧透 -   :
> Doesn’t make what he says any less true.
> Hard Exit
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:11:51 由 阿飘 »

离线 失语

• Hero
Re: 【R&G】为你的生命而战FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE,P10~16
« 回帖 #1 于: 2019-08-12, 周一 14:47:27 »
先生的战斗思想THE SENSEI’S  THOUGHTS ON FIGHTING

假设时间已到,作战开始。出了严重的问题,现在你深陷其中。或者你可以决定最好先发而至扣动扳机,在威胁来临之前结束它。那么现在呢?战斗是瞬息万变的动态局面,没有一成不变的规则。但是,如果你想多活一天,有一些基本的策略可以帮你提高赢得胜算的几率。
剧透 -   :
Let’s say it’s go-time and the fight is on. Something went horribly wrong and now you’re neck-deep in drek. Or you could have decided it was best to pull the trigger first and end the threat before it began. So what now? Combat is a dynamic and fluid situation that can change in an instant, so there are no universal hard-and-fast rules. But if you want to live another day, there are some basic strategies that can keep the odds in your favor.

完全致力于你的作战目标。无论是袭击一栋大楼,还是对抗一支武装安保部队,还是干掉某个对你发疯的蠢蛋,都不要半途而废敷衍了事。使用你所知道的所有武器、优势和技巧。战斗并不是你在三维视频或拟感视频中看到的那种带有规则或行为准则的荣誉决斗。除非你真的在进行荣誉决斗,在这种情况下,我希望你能享受这剩下的18世纪时光,如果你能活下来的话。
剧透 -   :
Fully commit to your combat objective. Whether it’s assaulting a building, defending against an armed security team, or taking out some beetle-head who’s gone psycho on you, don’t half-ass your response. Use every weapon, advantage, and trick you know. Combat isn’t some honor-duel you see on the trids or sims with rules or codes of conduct. Unless you really are fighting an honor duel, in which case, I hope you enjoy the rest of the eighteenth century if you survive.

在真正的战斗中,没有规则和荣誉;有人试图狠狠地伤害你,也许会杀了你。不要让他们如愿以偿。采取一切必要措施消除威胁。如果你可以用非致命的手段做到,没问题。如果你的目标要求你把敌人的脑浆溅得满墙都是,那就不要犹豫。你可以打赌你的对手也会这么做。不要担心战斗公平与否;你要担心的是自己能不能活下去。如果你活得足够长,你可以在回忆录中为自己的行为辩护。就像这一个。
剧透 -   :
In a real fight, there are no rules or honor; someone is trying to seriously injure, maybe kill you. Don’t let them. Do whatever is necessary to neutralize the threat. If you can do it with non-lethal means, fine. If your goal requires you to splatter your adversary’s brains all over a wall, then do it with zero hesitation. You can bet your opponent will do the same. Don’t worry about fighting fair; worry about staying alive. If you live long enough, you can justify your actions in your memoirs. Like this one.

引用
> 虽然我理解危险先生试图告知的,但我必须指出,荣耀之战是存在的。打败你的敌人是一回事,越界进入肆意暴行、屠杀和附带伤害是另一回事。做你想要赢的事,不要少,也不要多。有时候,胜利就是你避免造成更多的伤害。
> 斗牛士(Picador)
剧透 -   :
> While I understand what DangerSensei is trying to say, I must point out that honorable combat exists. Defeating your enemy is one thing, crossing the line into wanton brutality, slaughter, and collateral damage is another. Do what you need to win, nothing less, but also nothing more. Sometimes, victory is about the harm you avoided inflicting.
> Picador

保持冷静。如果你在暗影下工作,你应该习惯战斗,并做好准备。战斗是混乱的,但你需要维持控制。不要惊慌或愤怒。注意环境变化和你的对手在做什么。他们是想针对你进行一次特殊的攻击?他们是在利用地形对付你,想把你困住?有逃生路线吗?你的对手有没有表现出任何你可以利用的机会或弱点?小心点;你的对手也会这么做。
剧透 -   :
Keep your head. If you’re working the shadows, you should be used to fighting and be prepared for it to happen. A fight is chaotic, but you need to stay in control. Don’t panic or rage out. Be mindful of changes in the environment and in what your opponents are doing. Are they trying to set you up for a specific attack? Are they using the terrain against you, attempting to box you in? Is there an escape route? Is your opponent presenting any opportunities or showing any weaknesses you can exploit? Watch carefully; your opponent will be doing the same.

不要让骄傲和自负左右你如何战斗。对手会试图激怒你,迫使你犯错误或控制战斗的主动权;别上当。按你自己的方式战斗,而不是按他们的方式。如果你做不到,那就要意识到你已经超出了自己的能力范围,赶紧离开。名声可以恢复,钱可以再赚。你的生命不能。
剧透 -   :
Don’t let pride or ego dictate how you fight. Opponents will try to get under your skin and force you into a mistake or control the fight’s initiative; don’t fall for it. Fight on your terms, not theirs. If you can’t, recognize that you’re in way over your head and get the hell out. Rep can be repaired and money can be recuperated later. Your life can’t.

引用
> 很有道理。太多的暗影狂奔者,尤其是新手,认为任何对他们名誉的损害就是对他们生命的终结,并竭尽全力去阻止它。太多的人在尝试中死去。如此的浪费。
> 侧翼出击(Fianchetto)
剧透 -   :
> Very good point. Too often shadowrunners, new ones especially, think that any damage to their rep is the end of their lives and go to extreme lengths to prevent it. Too many have died trying. Such a waste.
> Fianchetto

> 有一点不敢苟同,声誉是不能修复的。一旦触碰到那个点,工作就会枯竭。所以在某种程度上,是的,你想要活下来而不是看起来很糟糕,但是有些事情你要冒着死亡的风险去避免——因为如果你的名誉完全被毁,无论如何你也可能会死。
> 2XS
剧透 -   :
> There comes a point where a rep can’t be repaired. And once it gets to that point, jobs dry up. So to some degree, yeah, you want to stay alive rather than look bad, but there are some things you risk death to avoid— because if your rep is totally trashed, you might as well be dead anyway.
> 2XS

永远不要低估你的对手。这句话我怎么说都说不够。有时候,最大的威胁不是携带着突击炮的巨魔;而是他保护的,书生气十足的精灵女孩,尤其是当她打出一个连锁闪电法术或召唤一个邪恶精魂时。或者,你尾随的那辆生锈的POS送货车,实际上是一辆伪装的城市战斗载具,装备着装甲、一台增压发动机,以及隐藏的机枪或无人机。永远不要只看表面价值。欺骗和误导是我们工作的核心,我们遇到的很多人也是如此。
剧透 -   :
Never underestimate your opponent. I can’t say this enough. Sometimes the biggest threat isn’t the troll with the assault cannon; it’s the bookish-looking elf girl he’s protecting, especially when she whips out a chain lightning spell or summons a nasty spirit. Or maybe that rusty POS delivery van you’re tailing is actually a camouflaged urban combat vehicle with armor, a supercharged engine, and hidden machine guns or drones. Never, ever take anything at face value. Deception and misdirection are at the core of what we do, and it’s the same with lots of the people we go up against.

引用
> 这都是事实。有时候你甚至不能相信你走的路。去年,我在芝加哥封锁区北侧一套废弃的公寓里追捕一个目标,一些本地人做了我的后援。我们正要把那个混蛋活捉了,把他抓起来时,当地人突然摔了下去,穿过了地板上的幻像法术。他从缺口掉下去20米高——在地下室的支撑梁上被刺穿。这让我不寒而栗;我不知道哪里还能落脚,与此同时目标趁机跑了。我花了四个月的时间才找到他。我在他还没来得及使出任何花招之前,就在他脖子上扎上一支麻醉镖。
> 曲棍(Sticks)
剧透 -   :
> Ain’t that the truth. Sometimes you can’t even trust the ground you’re walking on. Last year I was chasing a mark through an abandoned apartment on the north side of the Chicago CZ with some local muscle as backup. We had the bastard dead to rights and were about to secure him when the locals fell through an illusion spell on the floor. The slots fell twenty meters—ended up impaled on support beams in a sub-basement. It stopped me cold; I didn’t know where to walk, and the mark got away. Took me four months to find him again. I put a tranq dart in his neck before he could use any of his tricks.
> Sticks
« 上次编辑: 2019-08-13, 周二 07:44:03 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #2 于: 2019-08-13, 周二 11:09:24 »
论武器ON WEAPONS

战斗人员的作用取决于他们所携带的武器,而他们所携带的武器也取决于使用这些武器的人。有意义吗?我希望有,因为这是我不需要解释的事情。这就像我听过的一句关于爵士乐的老话:如果你想要一个解释,你永远也不会知道。
剧透 -   :
Combatants are only as effective as the weapons they carry, and the weapons they carry are only as good as the people who wield them. Make sense? I hope so, because this is something I shouldn’t have to explain. It’s like an old saying I heard about jazz: If you have to ask for an explanation, you ain’t never gonna know.

武器也是如此。一些狂奔者认为它们不过是完成一项工作的工具,而另一些人则认为它们是自己身体的神圣延伸。对我来说,我只觉得它们是很酷的玩具,我喜欢尽可能的和它们玩在一起。
剧透 -   :
Weapons are like that, too. Some runners see them as nothing more than tools to get a job done, while others see them as sacred extensions of their bodies. Me, I just think they’re cool toys, and I like to play with them whenever possible.

因为我喜欢为任何事情做准备,所以我更乐于对各式武器有一个大致的了解。你永远不知道在战斗最激烈的时候,你要拿起什么和使用什么,或者你要防御什么。像任何人一样,我有一些武器特别喜欢。无论我在做什么,我总会把我那可靠的手铳和杀猪刀(译注:用杀猪刀代替匕首使用,代指匕首)带在我身上。他们让我度过了许多艰难困苦,所以为什么要糟蹋这一好事呢?
剧透 -   :
Because I like to be prepared for anything, I prefer to have a general knowledge on a wide variety of weaponry. You never know what you’ll have to pick up and use in the heat of battle, or what you’ll have to defend against. Like anyone, I have a few particular favorites. No matter what I’m doing, I’ll always have my trusty hand cannon and pig sticker on me. They’ve gotten me through many rough scrapes, so why mess with a good thing?

如果你喜欢某样东西,要足够关心它,并善于使用它。未经训练的人手中的武器显得毫无价值、无害且浅薄。最好只有一两件你非常精通的武器,而不是几件你几乎不会使用的武器。当你在交火的时候,你不能浪费时间去回忆如何使用任意武器。在我看来,训练和提高肌肉记忆是做出这些决定所必需的,比任何殖装或技能软件都要好使。
剧透 -   :
If you like something, care enough about it to be good at using it. A weapon in an untrained hand is worthless, pure and simple. Better to have only one or two weapons you’re extremely proficient with rather than several you can barely use at all. When you’re in the middle of a firefight, you can’t waste time trying to remember how to use something. Training and developing the muscle memory necessary to make those split-decision moves is, in my opinion, better than any augmentation or skillsoft.

引用
> 或者两者都有?我认为两者都是世界第一。
> 链匠
剧透 -   :
> Or how about both? Best of both worlds I’d say.
> Chainmaker

> 令我吃惊的是,我有很多新手被我拒之门外只是因为他们不知道如何使用他们带来的武器。他们认为一种花哨的、经过精心设计的武器可以弥补技能的不足。我宁愿要一个从里到外熟悉他那把用了20年都用快烂了的AK的枪手,好过拿着先进克罗凯特EBR却没怎么开过枪的人。
> 斗牛士
剧透 -   :
> It still amazes me how many recruits I turn away because they have no clue how to use the weaponry they bring. They think a fancy, tricked-out weapon makes up for lack of skill. I’d rather have a shooter who knows his beat-up, twenty-year old AK inside and out over someone with a decked-out Crockett EBR who’s barely fired it.
> Picador

> 更进一步证明是士兵使用武器,而不是反过来。
> 红安雅(Red Anya)
剧透 -   :
> Further proof that the solider makes the weapon, not the other way around.
> Red Anya

> 把这个告诉带突击炮的巨魔坦克。
> 霾(Haze)
剧透 -   :
> Tell that to the troll tank with the assault cannon.
> Haze

> 还要注意行走的武器库。我很抱歉,但我不相信任何给自己装上一吨武器的人还能非常有效地作战。然而,所谓的专业人士一直在尝试。
> 宝石(Stone)
剧透 -   :
> Also beware the walking arsenal. I’m sorry, but I can’t believe that anyone who loads themselves up with a metric damn ton of weapons can be very combat effective. And yet, supposed professionals try it all the time.
> Stone

> 我有几个同事不仅一直在尝试,而且还成功了。这取决于什么武器,以及如何存放在身上。有些比较擅长通常会使用大量的小型武器——比如轻便的或固定的手枪、小刀、投掷的钉刺和绞锁,而且他们知道如何将这些武器放置在自己的身上以便快速存取。
> 民谣歌手(Balladeer)
剧透 -   :
> I have several associates who not only try it all the time, but pull it off. It depends on the weaponry and how it’s stored on the body. Those who do it well usually use a lot of small weapons—such as light or hold-out pistols, knives, throwing spikes, and garrotes—and they know how to position it on their person for quick access.
> Balladeer

当你不了解你的装备时,就会有人死,如果我的团队中有人因为不了解装备而危害到我们其他人,我认为这是非常针对我个人的一件事。我会变得非常暴躁。
剧透 -   :
People die when you don’t know your gear, and if anyone on my team jeopardizes the rest of us because they don’t, I take it very personally. And get very grumpy.

但无论你携带什么,拥有我所说的正确武器样式是最重要的。战斗不会在一个范围内发生;敌人会从四面八方来攻击你,所以要做好准备。这就是为什么侦察和外勤对任何狂奔或行动都是至关重要的。提前了解潜在的战场,有助于确定完成任务所需的武器和装备的正确组合。例如,携带主要武器为冲锋枪,通过一个开放区域时,你会被狙击手,甚至是一个有能力的射手用突击步枪击落,这不好。相反,试图在近距离使用大型号机枪也同样糟糕。
剧透 -   :
But no matter what you carry, it’s important to have what I call the proper weapon paradigm. Combat doesn’t happen at a single range; enemies will come at you from all ranges and angles, so be prepared. This is why recon and legwork are vital to any run or operation. Knowing your potential battlefield ahead of time helps determine the right mix of weapons and gear needed to get the job done. For example, taking mostly SMGs through an open field where you can be shot down at range by a sniper, or even a competent shooter with an assault rifle, is no good. Conversely, trying to wield a full-sized machine gun in close-quarters is just as bad.

只要有可能,至少需要一件武器可以处理多个射程。对于个人来说,这不是一件容易的事情,所以如果整个团队都牢记这一概念,效果会更好。每当我外出行动时,我至少有一件主武器和一件备用武器,还有一把近战武器和一把压箱底武器。我的团队的负载通常包括以下内容:
剧透 -   :
Whenever possible, have at least one weapon that can handle multiple ranges. That’s not an easy thing for an individual, so it works better if an entire team keeps this concept in mind. Whenever I go out to play, I have at least one primary and one backup weapon, along with a melee weapon and a weapon of last resort. My team’s load-out usually consists of something like this:

1、远程武器(通常是步枪,突击步枪或增强型战斗步枪,但有时可以是一把长枪;每队至少一把,通常是主要武器)
2、中短程武器(冲锋枪、霰弹枪或手枪;也可以是主要武器)
3、一件备用/辅助武器(通常是手枪;一个小队的每个成员至少应有一个)
4、近战武器一把(剑,棍,匕首,战斧/手斧;由于近战武器不会耗尽弹药,所以很有用)
5、压箱底武器(匕首,也许是泰瑟枪)
6、尽可能多地携带弹药
剧透 -   :
1. Long-range weapon (usually a rifle, assault or EBR, but sometimes a long gun; at least one per team, usually a primary weapon)
2.Medium to short-range weapon(s) (SMG, shotgun, or pistol; can also be a primary weapon)
3.One backup/secondary weapon (usually a pistol; every member of a team should have at least one)
4.One melee weapon (sword, club, knife, tomahawk/hand axe; useful because melee weapons don’t run out of ammo)
5.A weapon of last resort (knife, perhaps a taser)
6. As much ammo as we can carry

现在,根据情况,一些武器可以在多个范围内发挥作用。一支好的突击步枪有相当长的最大射程,根据具体型号也可以在近距离战斗中使用。如果你想减轻重量,冲锋手枪可以代替真正的冲锋枪,同时也可以作为普通手枪使用。这些在确定负载时都是要记住的。
剧透 -   :
Now, some weapons can function at multiple ranges, depending on the situation. A good assault rifle has fairly long maximum range, and depending on the specific model can also be used in close combat. And if you’re trying to save weight, a machine pistol can stand in for a true SMG while also being able to function as a regular pistol. These are all things to keep in mind when determining load-out.

引用
> 所有的魔法师都应该注意第三和第四项。理论上我们的弹药可能是无限的,但有时即使是最优秀的人也会被耗竭榨干,尤其当我们使用了大量战斗法术时。在你筋疲力尽无法再施法时,你会感谢你腰带上的那把枪或那把刀。
> 冬鹰(Winterhawk)
剧透 -   :
> It would behoove all magicians out there to pay attention to items three and four. We may have theoretically limitless ammo, but drain sometimes wallops even the best of us, especially if we’re slinging a bunch of combat spells. When you’re too drained to cast another spell, you’ll be thankful for that gun or knife on your belt.
> Winterhawk

> 拳、脚、肘和膝也不需要损耗弹药。
> 踏板(Treadle)
剧透 -   :
> Fists, feet, elbows, and knees don’t run out of ammo either.
> Treadle
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-12, 周二 16:54:01 由 阿飘 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #3 于: 2019-08-14, 周三 10:12:43 »
论护甲和防护ON ARMOR AND PROTECTION

战斗和体育运动很像——人们往往只关注进攻而忽视防守。不要落入这个误区。尽管一个人的技巧和专注都集中在对方制服你之前制服对方,但这并不总是会发生。总有比你更好更快的人。当你遇到他们的时候,你的护甲和防护将是唯一能拯救你的东西,这样你就可以把你自己带到好的医疗箱或者治疗魔法前。如果你没有一套好的护甲,现在就去买。不要吝啬。当人们为最新的“砰砰”(译注:指枪发出的声音)支付大量新円而穿着地下廉价区贩售的护甲时,我就很愤怒。依我之见,应该是反过来的。或者至少是相等的。外面有那么多可以杀死你的东西;一个狂奔者可以用一把还算像样的枪,但不能用只是普通的护甲。预计对面的火力跟你一样多,或是更多。毕竟,他们通常资金更充足。
剧透 -   :
Combat can be a lot like sports—too often people focus on offense and overlook defense. Don’t fall into this trap. For all one’s skill and intent to get the other guy before they can get you, that’s not always going to happen. There’s always someone better and faster than you are. And when you meet them, your armor and protection are going to be the only things that’ll save your ass so you can haul it to a good medkit or some healing magic. If you don’t have a good set of armor, then go get some now. And don’t skimp on it either. It pisses me off when people pay top nuyen for the latest bang-bang but go bargain basement on armor. IMHO, it should be the other way around. Or at least even. With all the things out there that can kill you; a runner can get by with a decent gun, but not with mediocre armor. Count on the opposition packing as much, if not more, firepower than you are. After all, they’re usually better funded.

引用
> 在某些情况下,护甲的成本是普通武器的三倍,所以即使是短视的人,也可以理解为什么人们会去地下廉价区。要确切知道需要什么样的护甲也很困难,因为就像枪械一样,没有一种护甲可以做所有的事情。最好的东西很难隐藏,会吸引各种不必要的注意,而更不易察觉、更容易隐藏的往往提供的保护更少。诀窍是要知道你的护甲将被用来做什么,甚至可以有多套不同的用途。我的经验之谈是,无论你当时携带的是什么武器,至少要穿上能保护你不受自己携带武器伤害的护甲,以防你遇到有人拿你的武器对付你的情况。
> 强制退出
剧透 -   :
> With armor costing in some cases three times more than your average firearm, it’s understandable to see why people go bargain basement, even if it is short-sighted. It’s also difficult to know exactly what kind of armor is needed because, like firearms, there is no one kind of armor that does everything. The best stuff is hard to conceal and attracts all kinds of unwanted attention, while the more subtle and concealable stuff tends to offer less protection. The trick is to know what your armor is going to be used for and even have multiple sets for different uses. My general rule of thumb is to at least wear armor that will protect you from whatever weapon you’re carrying at the time, just in case you find yourself in the situation where someone takes and uses your weapon against you.
> Hard Exit

> 打包一些PPP装备,在你完成工作中渗透部分后,可以让你的隐蔽护甲变成更为坚固。
> 浣熊(Mika)
剧透 -   :
> And pack some PPP gear to turn your camouflaged armor into something a little sturdier once you’re done with the more sneaky part of your work.
> Mika

同时,要清楚什么样的护甲最适合你的狂奔或者任务。如果需要潜行、迅捷或精密,那么一套庞大笨重的军用护甲可能不是你最好的选择。相反,如果你知道你即将要进入战斗白热化可能区域存在部署了重武器的情况,你最好带点别的东西,而不是护甲外套。就像使用武器一样,使用适合你任务决定因素的装备。
剧透 -   :
Also, know what kind of armor is best for your run or mission. If stealth, speed, or subtlety is required, then a large and bulky suit of mil-spec armor is probably not your best option. Conversely, if you know you’re going into a potential hot combat zone with heavy weapons being deployed, you’d better have something more than an armored jacket. Just like with weapons, use something that fits your mission’s parameters.

引用
> 别忘了护甲还能保护其他东西。火、酸、利刃武器、化学武器攻击、电击伤害;子弹并不是唯一能杀死你的东西。
> 红安雅
剧透 -   :
> And don’t forget about the other things armor protects against. Fire, acid, edged weapons, chemical attacks, shock damage; bullets are not the only things out there that will kill you.
> Red Anya

> 在雇佣兵的世界里还有一个我觉得很有趣的词:堆满护甲的奶酪猴。这些人就像会走路的武器库一样,带着他们自己的护甲,试图把自己变成会走路的坦克。他们所做的只不过是增加了不必要的重量,限制了他们的行动能力。这样的人往往会落在后面,成为庞大而笨拙的目标。他们通常不会活太久。
> 斗牛士
剧透 -   :
> There’s also a term in the mercenary world I find amusing: Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey. These are the people who, like the walking arsenal, go overboard with their personal armor and try to turn themselves into walking tanks. All they’re doing is adding unnecessary weight and limiting their mobility. People like that tend to fall behind and become large, awkward targets. They usually don’t last long.
> Picador

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #4 于: 2019-08-15, 周四 13:08:04 »
论战术与团队协作ON TACTICS AND TEAMWORK 

我尽量控制自己。我可以继续谈论战术和团队合作,因为有很多东西要学,也因为这对我们所做的非常重要。但我将避免深入讨论细节,而是专注在一些更重要的广义概念,即为什么这很重要。如果你想知道更多的细节,我的书一出版你就得买一本。
剧透 -   :
I’ll try to control myself here. I could go on and on about tactics and teamwork, both because there is a lot to learn and because it’s so vital to what we do. But I’ll avoid diving into minutiae and focus on some of the more important broad concepts of why this matters. If you want more details, you’ll just have to buy my full book when it comes out.

就像武器一样,战术的好坏取决于使用它们的团队。如果队伍不能团结一致,作为一个整体工作,并在必要时服从命令,那么其他一切都是在浪费时间。一个团队的特殊构成和风格通常决定了战术的使用以及这些战术的成功程度。有些团队只是在某些类型的狂奔或任务上比其他团队做得更好。无论队伍的风格是什么,它都应该发挥自己的优势,并相应地调整战术。同时,我要强调的是,(团队成员)要经常一起训练。业务优秀的团队中每个成员都应该知道其他人的技能、弱点、习惯和偏好。了解每个队员在战斗情况下的反应和行动是至关重要的。即使你们互相之间恨意绵绵,也要学会在任务结束后学会彼此相爱,只因为每次你们出勤时,都将把对方的生命握在手中。训练意味着互相熟知,熟知意味着协调,而协调才能确保行动在战火纷飞时顺利进行。再多的技术和殖装都无法与之匹敌。
剧透 -   :
Just like weapons, tactics are only as good as the team who uses them. If the team can’t come together, work as a single unit, and follow orders when necessary, then everything else is a waste of time. A team’s particular make-up and style usually dictates what tactics will be used and how successful those tactics will be. Some teams are just better at certain types of runs or missions than others. Whatever the team’s style is, groups should play to their strengths and adjust the tactics accordingly. Also, and I can’t stress this enough, train together constantly. The teams that work the best are the ones where each member knows the others’ skills, weaknesses, habits, and tendencies. Knowing how each team member will react or move in a combat situation is vital. Even if you all hate each other’s guts off the clock, learn to love each other when it’s go-time, because you will be holding each other’s lives in your hands every damn time you go out. Training equals familiarity which equals coordination which leads to smooth operations when the shit is flying. No amount of tech or augmentation can equal that.

如果你的团队在建立人际关系方面有困难,给他们一点时间。你可能只需要了解彼此,开始欣赏每个人给团队带来的贡献(不过我的建议是,在团队化学反应上涨前,不要接受任何困难的工作)。如果你能达到关系开始形成的程度,那就太好了——你将拥有你所需要的,一支由一群人组成的团队,他们随时准备为他们关心的人而奋斗。如果你给了它一个机会,但是关系依然没有建立起来——那么,是时候去你最喜欢的狂奔者酒吧,看看其他团体可能正在寻找一个新队友了。
剧透 -   :
If your group is having trouble bonding, give it a little time. You may just need to get to know one another, to start to appreciate what each person adds to the team (my advice, though, is that you don’t take any difficult jobs until team chemistry ticks upward). If you can get to the point where bonds start to form, then great—you’ll have what you need, a team full of people ready to fight hard for people they care about. If you give it a chance and the bonds don’t set in—well, time to head to your favorite runner bar and see what other groups out there might be looking for a new teammate.

引用
> 别跟我胡扯团队精神。狂奔者只关心彼此的利益,只要这符合他们的共同利益,这份关系通常会在狂奔结束并存入信誉时终止。你说的话会引导弱点,这是狂奔者所无法承受。
> 机师X(Rigger X)
剧透 -   :
> Spare me the esprit de corps BS. Runners only care for each other as long as it serves their mutual interests, which usually stops the moment the run is over and the cred has been deposited. What you’re spouting leads to vulnerability, something runners can’t afford.
> Rigger X

> 这逼在说,他喜欢把队友卖出去,然后多赚几个“新円”。哦,还有X,我在接入点的新职位上取得了不错的成绩后,我发现另外一个机师是如何掌握了一些关于我家人非常私人的信息。注意你自己。
> Slamm-0!
剧透 -   :
> Says the man who likes to sell out teammates for a few extra ‘yen. Oh and X, after I came into my nice new position here at JackPoint, I found out how a certain other rigger came into possession of some very personal info about my family. Consider yourself on notice.
> Slamm-0!

一旦你有了合适的团队,战术通常就会到位。当然,除非团队中没有人领导,或者对战术一无所知。那你最好找一个能这样做的人。
剧透 -   :
Once you have the right team, the tactics usually fall into place. Unless, of course, no one on the team takes the lead or has any clue about tactics. Then you better find someone who does.
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-12, 周二 16:58:09 由 阿飘 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #5 于: 2019-08-15, 周四 13:46:31 »
论借势和击碎要害ON MANHANDLING AND SKULLCRACKING

我从一个多年前被我成为“先生”(Sensei)的家伙那里学到了一件事,一个真正的战士永远不会手无寸铁,因为他的身体和他的思想就是随时可得的武器。你可能会失去一把枪或一把刀,但你永远不会失去你的身体。如果你失去了,那么你的战斗生涯也就结束了。
剧透 -   :
One thing I learned from the guy I used to call Sensei many years ago was that a true warrior is never unarmed because his body and his mind are weapons and are always available. You may lose a gun or a blade may break, but you’ll never lose your body. And if you do, then your fighting days are probably about done anyway

有些人终其一生都在把自己的身体调整成肉搏机,或者他们只是从菜单上购买这些技能。这其中有更多的流派和训练方法,一个人可能在十辈子都学不会,但有些人仍然在尝试。在这方面的修士是出了名的,但任何有时间和训练方法的人都能掌握徒手格斗的基本要领。虽然这不是我的专长(我没有那么多耐心),但我对那些从事这些艺术的人有着极大的兴趣并且抱有尊重。但可悲的事实是,大多数武术都不适合用于实战,除非它是针对另一个武术家。问任何短剑组织或MMA战士,他们也会告诉你同样的事实。这就是为什么大多数军队和安保部队都有发展出了自己的,专门用于战斗的战斗流派。具体细节可能会有所不同,但在很大程度上,它们都集中在这两方面:对对手进行身体上的操控随后打击,也就是粗暴的借势和击碎要害。这些流派兼具快,狠,准,并专门设计用于混乱的战斗环境。
剧透 -   :
There are people who spend their entire lives tuning their bodies into hand-to-hand combat machines, or they just buy those skills from a catalogue. There are more styles and disciplines out there than one could possibly learn in ten lifetimes, but some still try. Adepts are famous for this, but anyone with the time and discipline can master the basics of unarmed combat. And while it’s not my specialty (I don’t have that much patience), I have a tremendous fascination and respect for those who practice these arts. But the sad fact is, most martial arts just aren’t meant for use in true combat unless it’s against another martial artist. Ask any Gladio or MMA fighter and they’ll tell you the same thing. That’s why most militaries and security forces have developed their own fighting styles meant specifically for use in combat. The details may vary, but for the most part they’re centered on two things: physically manipulating your opponent and striking, a.k.a. manhandling and skull-cracking. These styles are quick, simple, effective, and specifically designed for use in a chaotic combat situation. 

如果你没有时间成为一名武术大师,那就花时间学习一些基础知识,或者至少知道如何在时机成熟时打出一记漂亮的拳或脚。否则,你只需要清楚如何逃跑。越快越好。
剧透 -   :
If you don’t have the time to become a martial arts master, make the time to learn some basics, or at the very least know how to throw a good punch or kick for when the time comes. Otherwise, know how to run away. Quickly.

引用
> 优秀的肉搏战士不只是来自道场或军事训练项目。来自不同地区的帮派要想生存下来,就必须迅速学会如何战斗。我见过街头斗殴者与所谓的武术“大师”较量,并将他们打得落花流水。永远不要因为一个人看起来像一个街头混混就低估他。
> 链匠
剧透 -   :
> Good hand-to-hand fighters don’t just come out of dojos or military training programs. Gangs from various sprawls learn how to fight really quickly if they want to survive. I’ve seen street brawlers take on so-called martial arts “masters” and wipe the floor with them. Never underestimate someone just because they look like another street punk.
> Chainmaker

> 这是因为大多数武术家,尤其是那些走出道场的武术家,都受到了非常具体的训练,而且这些训练往往接受严格管控。他们的行动是可以预测的。那些受过实战军事训练的人虽然很难预测,但如果你清楚他们的流派,你就清楚会发生什么。一个活了足够长的街头战士学会了做任何必要的事情,使得他们的行动更加不可预测。当你不知道攻击者会怎么做时,你就很难保护自己。尽管我承认,在对付一个混乱的对手时,有些流派比其他的要好。
> 荆棘(Thorn)
剧透 -   :
> That’s because most martial artists, especially those out of the dojos, have been conditioned in very specific, often regimented ways. Their moves can be predictable. Those with combatpractical military training are a little harder to anticipate, but if you recognize their style, you know what to expect. A street fighter who’s survived long enough learns to do whatever is necessary, making their moves more unpredictable. It’s hard to defend yourself when you have no idea of what your attacker’s going to do. Though I’ll admit, some styles are better than others when it comes to dealing with a chaotic opponent.
> Thorn

> 或者你可以在他们靠近你之前开枪。我就随便说说。
> /dev/ grrl
剧透 -   :
> Or you could just shoot them before they get anywhere near you. Just sayin’.
> /dev/ grrl

> 这才是我的女孩儿。*抽鼻子*现在我知道了一个自豪的爸爸是什么感觉了。
> 凯恩(Kane)
剧透 -   :
> That’s my girl. *sniff* Now I know how a proud papa feels.
> Kane
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-12, 周二 16:59:09 由 阿飘 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #6 于: 2019-08-15, 周四 13:56:42 »
论会爆炸的东西ON THINGS THAT GO BOOM

在战斗中炸药有其用武之地;手榴弹就是一个很好的例子。但我个人尽量避免的一件事是使用复杂的爆炸装置,除非它们对狂奔或执行任务至关重要。它们有自己的位置,我曾成功地利用它们破门而入或拆毁建筑物,但我不是爆破专家。我将这些项目的使用经验留给专家。因此,我在此给出的唯一建议是:与任何其他武器或装备相比,如果你不知道如何正确操作或处理爆炸物,那就让它们见鬼去吧。
剧透 -   :
Explosives in combat have their place; grenades are one prime example. But one of the things I personally try to avoid is the use of complex explosive devices unless they’re vital to the run or mission. They have their place and I have used them quite successfully to breach doors or to bring down buildings, but I am not a demolitions expert. I leave lessons on the use of such items to the experts. So the only advice I have to give here is: More than any other weapon or piece of gear, if you don’t know how to properly operate or dispose of explosives, leave them the hell alone.

引用
> 是的,差不多都涵盖了。它们是危险的,使用它们的人经常变得草率,这导致了过度的连带伤害。然后人们就失去了他们支离破碎的手臂。
> 公牛
剧透 -   :
> Yep, that about covers it. They’re dangerous, and people who use them often get sloppy, which results in excessive collateral damage. And people losing their fragging arms.
> Bull

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #7 于: 2019-08-16, 周五 12:56:14 »
论“鬼祟的混蛋们”ON ‘SNEAKY BASTARDS’

我甚至不想在这件事上表现出策略——我讨厌刺客。他们是我最害怕的威胁之一。战斗中的大多数事情你都可以考虑到,至少要尽力保护自己不受刺客伤害。但如果他们把自己的工作做好了,你就永远看不到他们来。当然,有一些装备可能对狙击手有一定的帮助,但大多数刺客从来没有合乎常理地进行过近距离接触战斗。他们就是下三滥战士的代表。他们会在你睡觉的时候割断你的喉咙,让你的马桶爆炸,或者用我从未想过的疯狂方式杀死你。
剧透 -   :
I’m not even going to try and be diplomatic about this—I hate assassins. They’re the one threat that scares me the most. Most things in combat you can take into account and at least try to protect against, but not the assassin. If they do their job right, you never see them coming. Sure, there’s some gear that might do some good against snipers, but most assassins don’t ever come close to engaging in legitimate combat. They’re the definition of a dirty fighter. They’ll slit your throat while you sleep, rig your commode to explode, or kill you in some whacked-out way I haven’t even thought of.

我想避免成为刺客下一个目标的唯一方法就是通过加强个人防护。操作安全、个人安全措施、仔细侦察、不断提高警惕和保持适度的偏执——所有这些都是在任何情况下维持生存的体面方式。但对于刺客来说,有时这还不够。是的,这个词是为了吓唬你。不要让恐惧麻痹你,但也不要忽视它。
剧透 -   :
The only way I’ve figured to prevent becoming an assassin’s next mark is through due diligence. Operational security, personal security measures, careful reconnaissance, constant vigilance, and a healthy dose of paranoia—all are decent ways of staying alive under any situation. But with assassins, sometimes even that’s not enough. And yeah, this is worded to try to scare you for a reason. Don’t let fear paralyze you, but don’t ignore it either.

引用
> 我听说有个人假扮成红十字会的医生,在他分发的药里下了毒。他最后一次为人所知是在亚马逊-阿兹特兰战争期间,在联合国的一个陆军流动外科医院中执行任务,将承包给亚马逊的部队撤出。因为那个混蛋,我失去了两个(伙计)。在联合国确认事件后,他们重金悬赏要他的脑袋。至今从未有人拿到过这笔赏金。
> 斗牛士
剧透 -   :
> I heard about someone in particular who posed as a Red Cross medic and put poison in the meds he was doling out. He was last known to have operated out of a UN MASH during the Amazonia-Aztlan War, taking out troops contracted to Amazonia. I lost two because of that bastard. When the UN found out, they put a heavy bounty on his head. Never found out if anyone collected. 
> Picador

> 已经处理好了。
> 民谣歌手
剧透 -   :
> It was taken care of.
> Balladeer

> 如果你真的想认真的预防暗杀,你需要从先生所说的后退一步。建立一个良好的网络,培养你的人脉,确保你和那些知道有用信息的人相处得很好。这样,如果有人决定给你的人头标价,你就可以在任何人试图接受之前发现。你甚至可能会发现谁会试图接受,从而在计划如何避免他们这方面助你一臂之力。
> 侧翼出击
剧透 -   :
> If you’re serious about preventing assassination, you need to take things back a step from what Sensei is talking about. Build a good network, cultivate your contacts, and make sure you are on good terms with people who know useful information. That way, if someone decides to put a price on your head, you can find out before  anyone tries to collect. You might even find out who will try to collect, giving you a leg up in planning how to avoid them.
> Fianchetto

> 或者帮你先人一步把他们挖出来。
> 凯恩
剧透 -   :
> Or helping you take them out first.
> Kane

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #8 于: 2019-08-16, 周五 12:57:09 »
总结性思考FINAL THOUGHTS

千言万语,难以言尽。战斗是一件疯狂而混乱的事。涉及的可变因素很多,试图把它们都解释清楚会让你疯掉。因此,与其尝试总结几个世纪的知识,我更倾向于留给各位一句我自己版本的暗影界老话:“瞄准再打,节省子弹,注意隐蔽,遇龙则逃。”
剧透 -   :
There’s a lot that needs to be said, and there’s no way to ever say it all. Combat is a crazy, chaotic thing. The variables involved are legion, and trying to account for them all can drive you mad. So instead of trying to summarize centuries of knowledge, I’ll leave everyone with my own version of an old shadow saying: “Shoot straight, conserve ammo, keep your head down, and in a fight always run from a dragon.”