• Diver
  • 帖子数: 3473
  • 苹果币: 0
    • weibo
附录
« 于: 2010-06-15, 周二 04:45:52 »
p.220
引用
This glossary defines some of the game terms used in this book, as well as terms related to them. The material here assumes you're familiar with the skill and combat chapters in the Player's Handbook. The glossary supersedes previous sources and incorporates clarifications and new rules.

这篇附录对本书中使用过的一些游戏术语进行了定义,同时也解释了一些与之相关联的术语。在阅读这些材料之前,你应该先熟悉玩家手册中的技能和战斗两个章节。这篇附录内有对以前资料里规则的更改、合并以及解释,还有一些新的规则。
« 上次编辑: 2010-06-15, 周二 05:12:34 由 snowpatrol »
M: I don't know how to put this to you, but trainspotters do have a certain reputation.
T: Which reputation are you thinking of?
M: Well... maybe for being a little bit dull?
T: I think you become involved to an extent that you ignore the real world outside. You come into your own little world and you have many people who join you in that, whether they're interested in mechanics, interested in the actual observations, interested in the operations. They all have their own little interest. But it means that we're committed to what we enjoy.
M: A little obsessive, then? You will admit to a little obsessive, would you?
T: I think obsessive, possibly, yes. Certainly not dull.

离线 Snow Patrol

• 破邪显正
  • Diver
  • 帖子数: 3473
    • weibo
附录
« 回帖 #1 于: 2010-06-15, 周二 05:07:25 »
p.223
引用
slowed [condition]: When you are slowed, your speed becomes 2 if it was higher than that. This speed applies to all your movement modes (walking, flying, and so on), but it applies to neither forced movement against you nor teleportation. You also cannot benefit from bonuses to speed, although you can take actions, such as the run action, that allow you to move farther than your speed. If you are subjected to this condition while you're moving, you must stop if you have already moved at least 2 squares.

迟缓[状态]:如果你的速度大于2格,当你被迟缓时你的速度减为2格。这个状态对你的所有移动方式均产生影响(如行走,飞行等等),但是不对传送和被迫的移动生效。并且你的速度不能获得额外的加值。不过你仍旧可以采取移动动作,比如奔跑动作,这个动作可以让你移动得更远。如果你在移动2格以后被施加这个状态,你必须立即停止移动。

编辑:某次跑团后的讨论...在ph3里发现..
M: I don't know how to put this to you, but trainspotters do have a certain reputation.
T: Which reputation are you thinking of?
M: Well... maybe for being a little bit dull?
T: I think you become involved to an extent that you ignore the real world outside. You come into your own little world and you have many people who join you in that, whether they're interested in mechanics, interested in the actual observations, interested in the operations. They all have their own little interest. But it means that we're committed to what we enjoy.
M: A little obsessive, then? You will admit to a little obsessive, would you?
T: I think obsessive, possibly, yes. Certainly not dull.

离线 闲观蝶舞

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 84
附录
« 回帖 #2 于: 2010-06-15, 周二 19:40:18 »
感谢